We are AhaSlides, an SaaS (software as a service) startup based in Hanoi, Vietnam. AhaSlides is an audience engagement platform that allows teachers, team leaders, public speakers, event hosts, etc. to connect with their audience and let them interact with presented slides in real-time. We launched AhaSlides in July 2019 and it’s now being used and trusted by hundreds of thousands of users from over 180 countries.
We are a team of 20 and most team members speak English to a very high level. When we’re not growing our platform for our current and potential users, we often go out together for food and drinks in Hanoi.
We are looking for 2 English content writers to join our Growth team. Your written articles will help bring AhaSlides to even more people from around the world!
About the Job
This is a full-time position in our brand new office in Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam, though we are also open to part-time or remote positions for the right candidate. We are a hybrid workplace and often mix up our schedules by working both in the office and at home.
The salary range for this position is from 12,000,000 VND to 30,000,000 VND (net), depending on your experience and qualifications.
Our perks for full-time staff include:
- Salary insurance.
- Health insurance.
- A leave policy that increases gradually, up to 22 days per year.
- 6 days of emergency leave per year.
- An education budget of 7,200,000 per year.
- Maternity leave according to the law and an extra month’s salary if you’ve worked for more than 18 months (half a month’s salary if you’ve worked for less than 18 months).
What you will do…
- Write casual, informative and well-researched articles that follow our existing content plan.
- Write social media posts, announcements, newsletters, etc. when required.
- Work with our video creators (both in-house and freelance) to create video scripts. If you would like, you can also feature in the videos themselves.
- You can also be involved in other growth-hacking projects at AhaSlides if you’d like. Our team members tend to be proactive, curious and rarely stay still in predefined roles.
What you should know…
- How to write persuasive content in English. It’s highly preferable that you have done it before and have links to showcase your work.
- How the basics of SEO work.
- (Preferably) how to work with WordPress.
- (Preferably) how to use image editing software like Canva, Photoshop etc. (just the basics, as we have 2 in-house designers)
- (Preferably) how to manage social media and content platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) will be an advantage.
- (Preferably) how to create content in a second language (other than English and Vietnamese).
If you have experience as a teacher then that would be an advantage, as it’s AhaSlides’ biggest customer group.
Sounds good? Here’s how to apply…
- Please send your CV to email@example.com (subject: “SEO Content Writer”).
- Please include links/excerpts of your previous works in your email.
- Please state your preferred job type (full-time / part-time / remote).