We are AhaSlides, a SaaS (software as a service) company based in Hanoi, Vietnam. AhaSlides is an audience engagement platform that allows leaders, educators, and event hosts… to connect with their audience and let them interact in real time. We launched AhaSlides in July 2019. It’s now being used and trusted by millions of users from over 200 countries all around the world.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our team to accelerate our growth engine to the next level.
If you are interested in joining a product-led company to take on big challenges in building a high-quality “made in Vietnam” product for the global market, while mastering the art of lean startup along the way, this position is for you.
What you will do
- Coming up with new product ideas and improvements to achieve our ambitious growth targets, by excelling at:
- Getting up close and personal with our amazing customer base. The AhaSlides customer base is truly global and diverse, so it will be both a great joy and a challenge to study them and deliver impact to their lives.
- Digging into our product and user data relentlessly, in order to continuously improve our understanding and influence on the user behaviour. Our excellent Data team and carefully-built product analytics platform should be able to answer any data questions you may have, in a timely (even real-time) manner.
- Keeping a close eye on the competition and the exciting world of live engagement softwares. We pride ourselves on being one of the fastest-moving teams in the market.
- Working closely with our Product/Engineering team by presenting facts, findings, inspirations, learnings… and executing the plan.
- Managing scope of work, resource allocation, prioritisation… with key stakeholders, your own team, and other teams.
- Refining complex, real-world inputs into executable and testable requirements.
- Being accountable for the impact of your product ideas.
What you should be good at
- You should have at least 3 years of experience working as a Business Analyst or Product Owner in a software product team.
- You should have a solid understanding of product design and UX’s best practices.
- You are a conversational starter. You love speaking to the users and learning their stories.
- You learn fast and can handle failures.
- You should have experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- You should have experience working with data/BI tools.
- It’s an advantage if you can write SQL and/or do some coding.
- It’s an advantage if you have been in a lead or management role.
- You can communicate well in English (both in writing and speaking).
- Last, but not least: It’s your life’s mission to make an insanely great product.
What you will get
- Top salary range in the market.
- Annual education budget.
- Annual health budget.
- Flexible working-from-home policy.
- Generous leave days policy, with bonus paid leave.
- Healthcare insurance and health check.
- Amazing company trips.
- Office snack bar and happy Friday time.
- Bonus maternity pay policy for both female and male staff.
- We are a fast-growing team of talented engineers and product growth hackers. Our dream is for a “made in Vietnam” tech product to be used by the whole world. At AhaSlides, we are realising that dream each day.
- Our office is at Floor 4, IDMC Building, 105 Lang Ha, Dong Da district, Hanoi.
Sounds all good. How do I apply?
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “Business Analyst / Product Owner”).