Here at AhaSlides, we understand that a great company culture can’t simply be bought; it has to be grown and nurtured over time. We make sure our team has everything they need to do their best work, and we help our personnel to reach their highest potential.
When we launched AhaSlides in 2019, we were blown away by the response. Now, over a million people from every corner of the globe are using and trusting us – even the top 10 markets like the USA, UK, Germany, France, India, Netherlands, Brazil, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam!
As a community and press manager, you can work and develop close relationships with internal stakeholders and external parties. You will be in charge of listening to the pulse and trends, working closely with our events teams and crafting community/pr angles to rally different groups across a common cause.
Our growth team is a tight-knit group of eight, full of energy, commitment, and enthusiasm. We have fantastic team members with experience in top companies backed by popular VCs like Surge Sequoia and Y-Combinator.
This is your chance to make some great friends, grow your network, learn and become successful. If you’re eager for a challenge, like taking control of your work, and want to develop yourself, this is the perfect role for you! So what are you waiting for?
Fun daily stuff you will do
- Upkeep and develop the community by forming amazing relationships with the public, occasions, and users.
- Expand and manage our group, collaborate with them to regulate local social media accounts and communicate with the community to enhance positive involvement.
- Elevate commitment via social media and other community channels.
- Cooperate with the AhaSlides team of SEO specialists and event & content designers.
- Stay alert to industry tendencies.
What you should be good at
- You have a knack for predicting the latest trends, and you’ve certainly tried your hand at capitalising on them.
- You can listen well and communicate effectively, plus you know how to adjust your approach to suit various audiences.
- You’ve got a knack for expressing yourself in writing.
- You look great on camera and feel confident talking publicly about the company.
- You enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life, and you’d love to plan fun activities for everyone!
- You have prior experience running online and offline communities – whether it be Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Discord, Twitter, or something else.
Our multinational crew is based in Vietnam, Singapore, and the Philippines, and we’re constantly extending with talent from different countries. You can work remotely, but if you’re daring, we could move you to Hanoi, Vietnam – where most of our teams are – for a few months each year. Also, we have a learning allowance, healthcare budget, bonus leave days policy and other bonuses.
We are an enthusiastic and rapidly developing team of thirty people who are unbelievably passionate about creating amazing products that change people’s behaviour for the better and enjoy the knowledge we gain along the way. With AhaSlides, we are fulfilling that dream each and every day – and having a blast while doing so!
Sounds all good. How do I apply?
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “Community and Press Manager”).