We are AhaSlides, a SaaS (software as a service) startup based in Hanoi, Vietnam. AhaSlides is an audience engagement platform that allows educators, leaders, and event hosts… to connect with their audience and let them interact in real-time. We launched AhaSlides in July 2019. It’s now being used and trusted by millions of users from over 200 countries all around the world.
We are looking for someone with a passion and expertise in community and social media management to join our team and accelerate our growth engine to the next level.
What you will do
- Create and distribute useful, interesting, and engaging content on a daily basis for the fast growing community of AhaSlides users from around the world. The content is to be distributed over social media and groups across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, WhatsApp, TikTok, and more.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns through the community channels to achieve our ambitious acquisition, activation, retention, and referral goals.
- Perform research on the current industry trends, market trends, the competition, the media, the KOL landscape, the blogosphere, among others.
- Write organic content for SEO on the basic level. Assist our Content Writers with content creation tasks.
- Manage the email communication channel with our customer base.
- Track your own work and performance with visualised reports and dashboards.
- You can also be involved in other aspects of what we do at AhaSlides (such as product development, sales, customer support). Our team members tend to be proactive, curious and rarely stay still in predefined roles.
What you should be good at
- You should excel at writing captivating content in short forms.
- You are a conversation starter. You are good with engaging people and making them feel comfortable to talk.
- You should have some experience in growing a following base on social media. Please mention the social media profiles you have grown in your application.
- You should have some experience in growing an online community that shares a common purpose or habit. Please mention the online communities you have grown in your application.
- Being able to design in Canva, Photoshop or an equivalent graphic design tool is a big plus.
- Being able to create short form videos for social media is a big plus.
- You should have a knack for solving difficult problems, doing research, trying out creative ideas… and you do not give up easily.
- You should have excellent English writing skill. If you are a non native speaker, please mention your TOEIC or IELTS score in your application if applicable.
- Being able to speak two or more foreign languages is a big plus.
What you will get
- The salary range for this position is from 8,000,000 VND to 20,000,000 VND (net), depending on experience/qualification.
- Performance-based bonuses available.
- Other perks include: annual educational budget, flexible working from home policy, bonus leave days policy, healthcare, company trips, multiple teambuilding activities, etc.
- We are a fast growing team of talented engineers and product growth hackers. Our dream is to create a “made in Vietnam” tech product to be used by the whole world. At AhaSlides, we are realising that dream each day.
- Our physical office is at: Floor 9, Viet Tower, 1 Thai Ha street, Dong Da district, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Sounds all good. How do I apply?
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “Community Manager”).