We are AhaSlides, a SaaS (software as a service) startup based in Hanoi, Vietnam. AhaSlides is an audience engagement platform that allows public speakers, teachers, event hosts… to connect with their audience and let them interact in real-time. We launched AhaSlides in July 2019. It’s now being used and trusted by users from over 180 countries.
We are looking for 1 Customer Success Manager to join our team to help ensure an excellent AhaSlides experience to thousands of our users and customers from all around the world.
What you will do
- Support AhaSlides’ users in real-time over chat and email, with a wide range of inquiries such as getting to know the software, troubleshooting technical issues, receiving feature requests and feedback.
- More importantly, you will do everything within your power and knowledge to ensure that the AhaSlides user that comes to your for support will have a successful event and a memorable experience. Sometimes, a word of encouragement at the right time could go further than any technical advice.
- Give the product team timely and adequate feedback on issues and ideas that they should look at. Within the AhaSlides team, you will be the voice of our users, and that’s the most important voice for us all to listen to.
- You can also be involved in other growth-hacking and product development projects at AhaSlides if you’d like. Our team members tend to be proactive, curious and rarely stay still in predefined roles.
- Depending our your schedule, you can choose to work between 20 to 40 hours a week. It won’t have to be during office hours. Since a large number of our users are from Europe and America, we will prefer someone who can work in the afternoon and evening (or even at night).
- During lockdown and high Covid-19 risk periods, you will be working from home, just like the rest of the team. When things are back to normal, you can work both in office and remotely. We will discuss in detail in the interview.
What you should be good at
- You should be able to converse fluently in English. Being able to speak a second language (other than English and Vietnamese) will be an advantage.
- You can always stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Having experience in Customer Support, Hospitality, or Sales roles… will be an advantage.
- Having experience in public speaking or teaching will be an advantage. Most of our users use AhaSlides for public speaking and education, and they will appreciate the fact that you have been in their shoes.
- As mentioned above, it will be a great advantage if you can work flexible hours and late at night.
What you will get
- Salary range for this position is from 8,000,000 VND to 20,000,000 VND (net), depending on your experience/qualification and your working hours.
- Performance-based bonuses are also available.
- We are a team of 14, including 3 Customer Success Managers. Most team members speak English fluently. We love making tech products that are useful and super easy to use, for everyone.
- Our office is at: Floor 9, Viet Tower, 1 Thai Ha street, Dong Da district, Hanoi.
Sounds all good. How do I apply?
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “Customer Success Manager”).
- Please state your time availability (for the whole week including the weekend).