We are AhaSlides, a SaaS (software as a service) company. AhaSlides is an audience engagement platform that allows leaders, managers, educators, and speakers to connect with their audience and let them interact in real time. We launched AhaSlides in July 2019. It’s now being used and trusted by millions of users from over 200 countries all around the world.
We have over 30 members, coming from Vietnam (mostly), Singapore, the Philippines, the UK, and Czech. We are a Singapore corporation with a subsidiary in Vietnam and a soon-to-be-set-up subsidiary in the EU.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Hanoi, as part of our effort to scale up sustainably.
If you are interested in joining a fast-moving software company to take on the big challenges of fundamentally improving the way people worldwide gather and collaborate, this position is for you.
What you will do
- Support the translation of business needs into analytics and reporting requirements.
- Convert and analyse raw data into actionable business insights related to Growth Hacking and Product Marketing.
- Propose data-driven ideas for all departments, including Product development, Marketing, Operations, HR, …
- Design data reports and visualization tools to facilitate data understanding.
- Recommend types of data and data sources needed together with the Engineering team.
- Mine data to identify trends, patterns and correlations.
- Develop automated and logical data models and data output methods.
- Bring in / learn new technologies, able to perform hands-on and conduct proof of concepts (POC) in Scrum sprints.
What you should be good at
- You should be good at problem solving and learning new skills.
- You should have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- You should have excellent communication skill in English.
- You should have over 2 years of hands-on experience with:
- SQL (PostgresQL, Presto).
- Analytics & Data visualisation software: Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, or Metabase.
- Microsoft Excel / Google Sheet.
- Having experience utilising Python or R for data analysis is a big plus.
- Having experience working in a tech startup, a product-centric company, or especially a SaaS company, is a big plus.
- Having experience working in an Agile / Scrum team is a plus.
What you will get
- Top salary range in the market.
- Annual education budget.
- Annual health budget.
- Flexible working-from-home policy.
- Generous leave days policy, with bonus paid leave.
- Healthcare insurance and health check.
- Amazing company trips.
- Office snack bar and happy Friday time.
- Bonus maternity pay policy for both female and male staff.
About the team
We are a fast-growing team of over 30 talented engineers, designers, marketers, and people managers. Our dream is for a “made in Vietnam” tech product to be used by the whole world. At AhaSlides, we realise that dream each day.
Our Hanoi office is on Floor 4, IDMC Building, 105 Lang Ha, Dong Da district, Hanoi.
Sounds all good. How do I apply?
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “Data Analyst”).