We are AhaSlides, a SaaS (software as a service) company. AhaSlides is an audience engagement platform that allows leaders, managers, educators, and speakers to connect with their audience and let them interact in real time. We launched AhaSlides in July 2019. It’s now being used and trusted by millions of users from over 200 countries all around the world.
We have over 30 members, coming from Vietnam (mostly), Singapore, the Philippines, the UK, and Czech. We are a Singapore corporation with a subsidiary in Vietnam, and a soon-to-be-set-up subsidiary in the EU.
We are looking for an accounting/finance specialist to join our team in Hanoi, as part of our effort to scale up sustainably.
If you are interested in joining a fast-moving software company to take on the big challenges of fundamentally improving the way people worldwide gather and collaborate, this position is for you.
What you will be doing
- Lead and manage all areas of accounting operations in Vietnam.
- Work with our accounting partner in Singapore to prepare annual financial reports and tax filing.
- Prepare regular consolidated financial reports and ad hoc reports for the CEO and senior management.
- Assist the CEO and senior management in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Work directly with the CEO in capital management, cash flow management, and foreign exchange management.
- Monitor expenses by all teams within the company.
- If you’d like, you can (and are encouraged to) take on tasks in data analysis and performance reports. There is a remarkable number of interesting metrics to look at for a SaaS company, and our Data Analyst team would appreciate insight from a sharp financial mind like yours!
What you should be good at
- You should have a thorough knowledge of Vietnamese accounting standards, procedures and principles.
- Having experience with accounting/finance in a software (especially software-as-a-service) company, is an advantage.
- Having experience with Singaporean accounting practices (or equivalence) is an advantage.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Fluency in English.
- You can learn and adapt quickly.
- You have great attention to detail. You can see patterns as well as irregularities almost instinctively.
What you will get
- Top salary range in the market.
- Annual education budget.
- Annual health budget.
- Flexible working-from-home policy.
- Generous leave days policy, with bonus paid leave.
- Healthcare insurance and health check.
- Amazing company trips.
- Office snack bar and happy Friday time.
- Bonus maternity pay policy for both female and male staff.
About the team
We are a fast-growing team of over 30 talented engineers, designers, marketers, and people managers. Our dream is for a “made in Vietnam” tech product to be used by the whole world. At AhaSlides, we realise that dream each day.
Our Hanoi office is on Floor 4, IDMC Building, 105 Lang Ha, Dong Da district, Hanoi.
Sounds all good. How do I apply?
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “Finance Manager / Accountant”).