We are AhaSlides Pte Ltd, a Software-as-a-Service company based in Vietnam and Singapore. AhaSlides is a live audience engagement platform that allows educators, leaders, and event hosts to connect with their audience and let them interact in real-time.
We launched AhaSlides in 2019. Its growth has exceeded our wildest expectations. AhaSlides is now being used and trusted by over a million users from all around the world.
Our team now consists of 30 members from many cultures including Vietnam, Singapore, the UK, India, and Japan. We embrace a hybrid working environment, with our main office located in Hanoi.
What you will do:
- Taking initiatives to build a workplace that fosters belonging, inclusion and engagement of all team members.
- Making sure that non-Vietnamese team members and remote team members are fully supported, included and engaged.
- Resolving potential conflicts and communication issues at work by facilitating a culture of candour and taking ownership.
- Designing, implementing and improving onboarding processes for non-Vietnamese team members.
- Corporate branding, i.e. building a strong image in the community (both in Vietnam and in South East Asia) that AhaSlides is a great place to work.
- Organising team building events, both online and in person.
What you should be good at:
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Vietnamese.
- You should be great at active listening.
- You should have experience in working and communicating with non-Vietnamese.
- It would be an advantage if you have great cultural awareness, i.e. you understand and appreciate the differences in values, customs, and beliefs across different cultural backgrounds.
- You aren’t shy to speak publicly. It would be an advantage if you could engage a crowd and host fun parties.
- You should have some experience with social media and doing HR (employer) branding.
What you will get:
- We pay competitively. If you are selected, we will work with you in order to come up with the absolute best offer you can receive.
- We have flexible WFH arrangements.
- We do company trips regularly.
- We offer a wide range of perks and benefits: private health insurance, annual premium general health check, education budget, healthcare budget, bonus leave day policy, office snack bar, office meals, sporting events, etc.
About the AhaSlides team
We are a young and fast-growing team of 30 members, who absolutely love making great products that change people’s behaviour for the better, and enjoy the learnings we gain along the way. With AhaSlides, we are realising that dream every day.
We love hanging out, playing ping pong, board games and music at the office. We also do team building on our virtual office (on Slack and Gather app) regularly.
Sounds all good. How do I apply?
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “HR Executive”).