We are AhaSlides, a SaaS (software as a service) company. AhaSlides is an audience engagement platform that allows leaders, managers, educators, and speakers to connect with their audience and let them interact in real-time. We launched AhaSlides in July 2019. It’s now being used and trusted by millions of users from over 200 countries all around the world.
We are a Singapore corporation with a subsidiary in Vietnam and a soon-to-be-set-up subsidiary in the EU. We have over 30 members, coming from Vietnam (mostly), Singapore, the Philippines, the UK, and Czech.
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Hanoi, as part of our effort to scale up sustainably.
If you are interested in joining a fast-moving software company to take on the big challenges of fundamentally improving how people worldwide gather and collaborate, this position is for you.
What you will do
- Work with our Product teams to refine user requirements.
- Based on the requirements, build test strategy and test plans.
- Carry out functional testing, stress testing, performance testing, and cross-device testing.
- Write and execute test scripts. Work as part of the engineering team to leverage automation and reduce regression effort.
- Proactively contribute to the robustness, maintainability, performance, security, and usability of our system and applications.
- You can also be involved in other aspects of what we do at AhaSlides (such as growth hacking, UI design, customer support). Our team members tend to be proactive, curious and rarely stay still in predefined roles.
What you should be good at
- Over 2 years of relevant work experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Experienced with test planning, designing, and execution.
- Experienced with writing test documentation at all levels.
- Experienced with testing web application.
- Having experience in unit testing, TDD, integration testing is an advantage.
- Having a great understanding of usability and what makes a good user experience is a big advantage.
- Having experience in a product team (as opposed to working in an outsourcing company) is a big advantage.
- You should read and write in English reasonably well.
What you will get
- Top salary range in the market (we are serious about this).
- Annual education budget.
- Annual health budget.
- Flexible working-from-home policy.
- Generous leave days policy, with bonus paid leave.
- Healthcare insurance and health check.
- Amazing company trips.
- Office snack bar and happy Friday time.
- Bonus maternity pay policy for both female and male staff.
About the team
We are a fast-growing team of 40 talented engineers, designers, marketers, and people managers. Our dream is for a “made in Vietnam” tech product to be used by the whole world. At AhaSlides, we realise that dream each day.
Our Hanoi office is on Floor 4, IDMC Building, 105 Lang Ha, Dong Da district, Hanoi.
Sounds all good. How do I apply?
- Please send your CV to email@example.com (subject: “QA Engineer”).