We are AhaSlides, a SaaS (software as a service) company. AhaSlides is an audience engagement platform that allows leaders, managers, educators, and speakers to connect with their audience and let them interact in real-time. We launched AhaSlides in July 2019. It’s now being used and trusted by millions of users from over 200 countries all around the world.
We have over 35 members, coming from Vietnam (mostly), Singapore, the Philippines, the UK, and Czech. We are a Singapore corporation with subsidiaries in Vietnam, and a subsidiary in the Netherlands.
We are looking for 2 Senior Business Analysts to join our team in Hanoi, as part of our effort to scale up sustainably.
If you are interested in joining a fast-moving software company to take on the big challenges of fundamentally improving the way people worldwide gather and collaborate, this position is for you.
What you will be doing
You will play a crucial role in bridging the gap between business needs and the technical aspects of our software product.
- Requirements gathering: Collaborate with the customers, the end users, our Product Owners, our Support team, our Marketing team… to understand business needs, user requirements, and pain points. Conduct interviews, workshops, and surveys to gather comprehensive requirements.
- Requirements refinement: Write user stories and user acceptance criteria based on the gathered information, ensuring clarity, feasibility, testability, and alignment with our Product growth objectives.
- Collaboration with our Product teams: Convey requirements, clarify doubts, negotiate scope, and adapt to changes.
- Quality assurance and UAT: Collaborate with QA teams to develop test plans and test cases.
- Tracking and reporting: Collaborate with our Product Data Analysts and our Product teams to implement tracking and build post-launch reporting.
- Data analysis: Identify insights, interpret reports, and come up with recommendations for the next steps.
- Usability: Collaborate with our UX Designers to identify and resolve usability issues. Make sure that usability requirements are properly defined and met.
What you should be good at
- Business domain knowledge: You should have a deep understanding of: (the more the better)
- The software industry.
- More specifically, the Software-as-a-Service industry.
- Workplace, enterprise, collaboration softwares.
- Any of these topics: Corporate training; education; employee engagement; human resources; organisational psychology.
- Requirement elicitation and analysis: You should be skilled in conducting interviews, workshops, and surveys to extract comprehensive and clear requirements.
- Data analysis: You should have years of experience in identifying patterns, trends, and actionable insights from reports.
- Critical thinking: You don’t accept information at face value. You actively question and challenge assumptions, biases, and evidence. You know how to debate constructively.
- Communication and collaboration: You have excellent writing skills in both Vietnamese and English. You have great verbal communication skills and you are not shy away from speaking to a crowd. You can articulate complex ideas.
- Documentation: You are great with documentation. You can explain complex concepts using bullet points, diagrams, tables and exhibits.
- UX and usability: You understand UX principles. Bonus points if you are familiar with usability testing.
- Agile/Scrum: You should have years of experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Last, but not least: It’s your life’s mission to make an insanely great software product.
What you will get
- Top salary range in the market (we are serious about this).
- Annual education budget.
- Annual health budget.
- Flexible working-from-home policy.
- Generous leave days policy, with bonus paid leave.
- Healthcare insurance and health check.
- Amazing company trips.
- Office snack bar and happy Friday time.
- Bonus maternity pay policy for both female and male staff.
About the team
We are a fast-growing team of over 35 talented engineers, designers, marketers, and people managers. Our dream is for a “made in Asia” tech product to be used and loved by the whole world. At AhaSlides, we are living that dream every day.
Our Hanoi office is on Floor 4, IDMC Building, 105 Lang Ha, Dong Da district, Hanoi.
Sounds all good. How do I apply?
- Please send your CV to email@example.com (subject: “Senior Business Analyst”).