Yes or No Wheel
How to Use the Yes or No Wheel
One spin, two outcomes. This is how to use the Yes or No gen wheel picker…
- Find the ‘play’ button in the centre of the wheel and click it.
- The wheel spins and stops on either a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’.
- The one that was picked will be shown on the big screen.
Fancy a ‘maybe’? Good news! You can add your own entries.
- To add an entry – Head to the box on the left-hand side of the wheel and type in your entry. For this wheel, you might want to try some different levels of ‘yes’ or ‘no’, like definitely and probably not.
- To delete an entry – For any entry you dont want, find it in the ‘entries’ list, hover over it and click the trash icon to bin it.
Create a new wheel, save your wheel or share it.
- New – Click this to start your wheel afresh. Add all new entries yourself.
- Save – Save your final wheel to your AhaSlides account.
- Share – Generate a URL for your wheel. The URL will point to the main wheel page.
Spin for your Audience.
On AhaSlides, players can join your spin, enter their own entries into the wheel and watch the magic unfold live! Perfect for a quiz, lesson, meeting or workshop.
Why Use the Yes or No Wheel?
We’ve all been there – those agonising decisions where you just can’t see the right path to take. Should I quit my job? Should I get back on Tinder? Should I use more than the recommended portion of cheddar on my English breakfast muffin?
Decisions like these are never easy, but it is easy to find yourself fretting far too much over them. That’s why, at AhaSlides, we’ve developed this online Yes or No wheel, which is one way to use our interactive spinner wheel at home, in class or anywhere where you need to come to a decision.
When to Use the Yes or No Wheel
The Yes or No wheel shines when a decision needs making, but there’s a lot more you can do. Check out some of the use cases for this wheel below…
- Decision maker – Don’t be a classroom tyrant! Let the wheel decide the activities they do and topics they learn in today’s lesson.
- Reward giver – Does little Jimmy get any points for answering that question correctly? Let’s see!
- Debate arranger – Don’t know how to hold student debate? Assign students to team yes and team no with the wheel.
- Grading – Can’t be bothered grading stacks and stacks of assignments? Chuck it in the fire and use the wheel to decide who passes and who doesn’t! 😉
- Decision maker – Of course it’s always best to make informed business decisions, but if nothing’s grabbing you either way, try a Yes or No wheel spin!
- Meeting or no meeting? – If your team can’t decide whether or not a meeting would be useful for them, just head to the spinner wheel.
- Lunch picker – Do we have to stick to healthy Wednesdays? Should we just have pizza instead today?
- Magic 8-ball – The cult classic from all our childhoods. Add a couple more entries and you’ve got yourself a magic 8-ball!
- Activity wheel – Ask if the family is going to the petting zoo then spin that sucker. If it’s a no, change the activity and go again.
- Games night – Add an extra level to Truth or Dare, trivia nights and prize draws!
Wanna Make it Interactive?
Let your participants add their own entries to the wheel for free! Find out how…
Try Other Wheels!
So many other pre-formatted Pick for Me wheels to use. 👇 Use the Wheel decision for your own – choice maker, also to be known as choice generator wheel
Prize Wheel Spinner Online
The online Prize Wheel Spinner helps you pick the prize for your participants as a reward for classroom games, brand giveaways...
Random Name Wheel
Names for all occasions. What occasions specifically, you ask? You tell me!
Food Spinner Wheel
Can’t decide what’s for dinner? The Food Spinner Wheel will help you choose in seconds!