Truth or Dare? Truth or Dare Questions are one of the best games loved by everyone, from children, and teenagers to adults. With these questions, you can see all sides of your loved ones around, from funny to bushing.
So, are you ready? 100+ Truth or Dare questions by AhaSlides will help you to have a party or a day of team bonding with lots of fun and laughter, and discover surprises from family, friends, co-workers, and even from your boyfriend/girlfriend. Let’s get started!
|Truth or Dare Movie Age Rating?||PG-13|
|Truth or Dare Origin?||Greece|
|Games to play with Truth or Dare?||Spin the Bottle|
More Funs with AhaSlides
Table of Contents
- Basic Rules Of The Game
- Truth Or Dare Questions For Adults
- Truth Or Dare Questions For Friends
- Truth Or Dare Questions For Teenagers
- Juicy Truth Or Dare Questions For Couples
- Funny Truth Or Dare Questions
- Naughty Truth Or Dare Questions
- Tips for Truth Or Dare Questions
- Keys Takeaways
- Frequently Asked Questions
Basic Rules Of The Game
This game requires 2 – 10 players. Each participant in the Truth or Dare game will receive questions in turn. With each question, they can choose between completing answering truthfully or performing a dare.
Truth Or Dare Questions For Friends
‘Best Truth To Ask’ Questions
- What’s a secret you’ve never told anyone?
- What’s something you’re glad your mum doesn’t know about you?
- Where is the weirdest place you’ve ever gone to the bathroom?
- What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a week?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done on public transportation?
- Who would you like to kiss in this room?
- If you met a genie, what would your three wishes be?
- Among all the people in the room, which boy/girl would you agree to date?
- Have you ever lied to your best friend, saying that you feel sick, to avoid hanging out?
- Name a person you regret kissing.
Fun Dares to Give to Your Friends
- Do 100 squats.
- Say two honest things about everyone else in the group.
- Dance with no music for 1 minute.
- Kiss the person to your left.
- Let the person to your right draw on your face with a pen.
- Let someone shave part of your body.
- Send a voice message of you singing Billie Eilish.
- Message someone, you haven’t talked to in a year and send me the screenshot
- Send your mom the text “I have to confess” and share what she responds.
- Only answer yes for an hour.
Truth Or Dare Questions For Teenagers
Best Truth Questions
- Did you have an embarrassing childhood nickname?
- Have you cheated on a test?
- What would you like to be when you grow up?
- What is your least favorite book, and why?
- Do you have a favorite sibling, and if so, why are they your favorite?
- Have you ever faked liking a gift you received?
- Have you gone more than one day without showering?
- Have you had an embarrassing moment in front of the school?
- Have you ever faked sickness to stay out of school?
- What embarrassing thing has your parent done to you in front of people?
Best Ideas for Dares For Teens
- Give the person to your left a kiss on the forehead.
- Read aloud what you searched on your phone in the last five minutes.
- Eat one tablespoon of salt.
- Quack like a duck until your next turn.
- Imitate a celebrity every time you talk
- Scream out the first word that comes to your mind right now.
- Close your eyes, and feel someone’s face. Guess who they are.
- Attempt the first TikTok dance on your for you page.
- Try not to laugh for the next 10 minutes.
- Post the oldest selfie on your phone on Instagram Stories
Truth Or Dares For Couples
Best Truth Questions
- Have you ever lied to get out of a bad date?
- Have you ever said, “I love you” and not really meant it? To whom
- Will you allow me to check the browsing history on your mobile?
- Were you ever attracted to someone from the same gender?
- Did you ever break up with an ex right before their birthday to avoid buying them a birthday gift?
- What’s the weirdest place you’ve kissed/hooked up with someone?
- Have you ever dated someone just for sex?
- Have you ever flirted with a close friend’s sibling?
- Do you have any fetishes?
- Have you ever sent nude photos?
- Twerk for a minute.
- Poll dance for 1 minute with an imaginary pole.
- Let your partner give you a makeover
- Using only your elbows, upload a Facebook status.
- Open a bag of snacks or candy using only your mouth, no hands or feet.
- Give a foot massage to your partner for 10 whole minutes right now.
- Update your relationship status to ‘engaged’ on Facebook
- Put ice cubes down your pants.
- Give a lap dance to your partner.
- Take a shower with your clothes on.
(Along with these dares for girlfriends and boyfriends, Couples Quiz Questions can be the spice of love that warms up any game night!)
Check out Truth or Dare Questions for Couples
Funny Truth Or Dare Questions
Best Truth Questions
- Have you ever stalked anyone on social media?
- Have you ever practiced kissing in a mirror?
- If you had to delete one app from your phone, which one would it be?
- What is the drunkest you have ever been?
- Who do you think is the worst-dressed person in this room?
- If you had to get back with an ex, who would you choose?
- Name two of your guilty pleasures.
- Name one thing you’d change about every person in this room.
- If you could swap lives with someone in the room, who would it be
- If you could marry one teacher in the school or a person at work, who would you pick and why?
- Peel a banana using just your toes.
- Put on makeup without looking in the mirror, then leave it like that for the rest of the game.
- Act like a chicken until your next turn.
- Smell every other player’s armpits.
- Spin around quickly five times then try to walk in a straight line
- Text your crush and ask them out on a date
- Let someone paint your nails any way they want.
- Stand outside your house and wave to everyone who passes in the next minute.
- Take a shot of pickle juice.
- Let another player post a status on your social.
Naughty Truth Or Dare Questions
Best Truth Questions
- At what age did you lose your virginity?
- How many people have you slept with?
- Who was your worst kiss ever?
- What’s the weirdest role-play you’ve ever done?
- Have you ever been caught in action? If so, by who?
- Which is the most embarrassing show you are guilty of watching?
- How many pairs of granny panties do you own?
- Rate everyone playing from your most to least favorite.
- What’s the best kind of underwear?
- Who would you hate to see naked and why?
- Take a lick of soap.
- Exchange an item of clothing with the player to your right.
- Do a plank for a minute.
- Smell another player’s bare feet.
- Choose someone from the group to give you a spanking.
- Record yourself doing your makeup blindfolded.
- Open your Instagram or Facebook and like each post of your ex.
- Get in the weirdest yoga pose you’ve ever done.
- Give your phone to another player who can send a single text saying anything to anyone.
- Show off the color of your boxers.
Tips for Truth Or Dare Questions
These tips will ensure that everyone has a good time without feeling like their boundaries have been crossed:
- Survey what people want. Make sure everyone is excited about the game. Because not everyone is comfortable opening up about themselves and not everyone is up for the challenge. If they seem hesitant or not excited about Truth or Dare, make sure they still have the option to play or not. You can also give more gentle game options like Have You Ever or Would You Rather.
- Everyone has a chance to pass up. It is very helpful if you and the players agree that they will have 3-5 turns to ignore the question if they do not want to answer or do not feel comfortable.
- Avoid sensitive topics. Some questions of truth are simply too intrusive to be uncomfortable. It is best to avoid overly sensitive issues such as religion, politics, or traumatic experiences.
None of the truth-or-dare sexual questions, but these clean Fun Truth or Dare questions can bring tons of laughter. However, be sure not to be a bad host when you want to dig too deeply into the private lives of the participants as well as make it difficult for them with a “sensitive” dare. Don’t get caught up in the game to hurt or embarrass someone.
Once you’ve got some great ideas for Truth or Dare questions, make sure you’re prepared to deal with any tension that might arise in the game. You don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings or embarrass your friends.