What are the best questions to make you think hard, think deeply and think freely in 2023?
When you are a child, you have a hundred thousand Whys, and now when you become an adult, you also have thousands of different questions that make you think. Deep down in your heart, you know that everything happens for a reason, but there are too many concerns that make you unstoppably think, It can be your questions that make you think about your personal life, others, the worlds around you, and even, silly stuff.
However, there are questions worth thinking about while others are not. When you are in trouble or emotional or free, let’s brainstorm and ask questions that make you think and focus on problem-solving criticism, and stress relief.
Here is the ultimate list of 120+++ questions that make you think in 2023, which covers all aspects of life.
Table of Contents
Start in seconds.
Best Questions that make you think! Get any of the above examples as templates. Sign up for free and take what you want from the template library!
🚀 Get those for free!
More Tips with AhaSlides
Besides questions that make you think, let’s check out:
30++ Deep Questions That Make You Think About Life
1. Why do people sleep?
2. Does a person have a soul?
3. Is it possible to live without thinking?
4. Can people live without purpose?
5. Should prisoners with full life sentences be given the chance to end their life rather than live out their days locked up?
6. Would people run into a burning building to save their partner? What about their child?
7. Is life fair or unfair?
8. Would it be ethical to read someone’s mind or is that the only true form of privacy?
9. Does modern life give us more freedom or less freedom than in the past?
10. Can humanity ever come together around a common cause or are we all too selfish as individuals?
11. Does higher academic intelligence make a person more or less happy?
12. What the world will look like when there is no religion?
13. Would the world be better or worse off without competition?
14. Would the world be better or worse off without war?
15. Would the world be better or worse off without wealth disparity?
16. Is it true there are existing parallel universes?
17. Is it true everybody has a Doppelganger?
18. How rare is it for people to meet their Doppelgangers?
19. How would the world become if there is no internet?
20. What is infinity?
21. Is a mother-child bond automatically stronger than a father-child bond?
22. Is consciousness a human trait we can control?
23. Do we really have free will with all the news, media, and laws around us?
24. Is it immoral that there are many in the world that live extravagant lives while others suffer?
25. Can climate change be managed to prevent disaster, or is it too late?
26. Is life becoming meaningful by helping others without reason?
27. Would a belief in free make you more or less happy?
28. What’s your definition of freedom?
29. Is suffering an important part of being human?
30. Does everything happen for a reason?
30++ Serious Questions That Make You Think About Yourself
31. Are you afraid of being ignored?
32. Are you afraid not to lose?
32. Are you afraid to speak in public
33. Do you worry about what others think about you?
34. Do you worry about being alone
35. Do you worry about thinking badly about others?
36. What have you done successfully?
37. What have you haven’t finished and now regret?
38. What is your current income?
39. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
40. What is the best time that you are happy?
41. What is the last time that you talked to others?
42. What is the last time that you went out?
43. What is the last time that you quarrel with your friend?
44. What is the last time that you go to bed early?
45. What is the last time that you are home with your family rather than working?
46. What makes you stand out from your classmates or co-workers?
47. What makes you confident to speak out?
48. What makes you courageous to face the problem?
49. What makes you miss the opportunity to be special?
50. What are your New Year’s resolutions?
51. What are your bad habits that need to change immediately?
52. What are the bad points that others hate you?
53. What is worth to be done on time?
54. Why do you have to feel sorry for someone who hurt you?
55. Why do you have to improve yourself?
56. Why did your friend betray you?
57. Why do you think you have to read more books?
58. Who is your favorite idol?
59. Who makes you happy all the time?
60. Who always stays by your side when you are in trouble?
30++ Interesting Questions That Make You Think and Laugh
61. What is the funniest joke you ever heard?
62. What is the weirdest moment you have ever been to?
63. What is the wildest or craziest action that you have done?
64. What farm animal is the biggest party animal?
65. Which would you prefer to have as your roommate? A sheep or a pig?
67. What is the most annoying catchphrase?
68. What is the most boring sport?
69. Have you watched the video of “10 Funniest moments in the FìFA world cup”
70. What is the most annoying color?
71. If animals could talk, which would be the most boring one?
72. What is the person who always makes you laugh to cry?
73. Who is the most humous person that you have ever met in your life?
74. What is the most useless stuff you have bought?
75. What is your most unforgettable drunk?
76. What is the most memorable party?
77. What is the most strange present that you or your friend received last Christmas?
78. Do you remember the last time you eat spoiled fruits or food?
79. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
80. What princess in the folk story that you want to be most?
81. What would be the easiest thing to give up?
82. What is your least favorite scent?
83. What is the quote or sentence that doesn’t make sense
84. What are the most stupid questions that you have ever asked your beloved ones?
85. What are the subjects that you don’t want to study in school?
86. What is your childhood look like?
87. What situation did movies make you imagine would happen every day in your real life?
88. What movie characters or are celebrities that you want to hook up with?
89. What is the hilarious movie that you cannot forget and why it is so amusing?
90. What is the cooking story of someone you know that things didn’t go as planned?
20++ Mind-blowing Questions That Make You Think
91. What if one day Google was deleted and we couldn’t google what happened to Google?
92. Could someone live their life without ever telling a lie?
93. Should men carry a razor while boarding a flight so that if it is lost in a forest for months they should have it for shaving their beard?
94. Is it better to know very few people really well or know a ton of people only a little bit?
95. Why do people experience only what they experience?
96. Does repeatedly pushing the elevator button make it show up quicker?
97. What is the best way to be happy?
98. Why do people need a driver’s license to buy alcohol when they can’t drive while drinking?
99. If humans could survive without food, water, or air for six days, why don’t they just live for six days instead of dying?
100. How was DNA created?
101. Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
102. Would immortality be the end of humanity?
103. How come people always say that when you die, your life flashes before your eyes? What exactly is flashing before your eyes?
104. What do people want to be remembered most for after they die?
105. Why does not the hair on the arms grow as fast as the hair on the head?
106. If a person wrote an autobiography, how would he or she divide his or her life into chapters?
107. Did the guy who created the pyramids of Egypt think it would 20 years to build them?
108. Why do people think shyness is a bad trait while many like being quiet and calm?
109. Where do our thoughts go when we lose track of them?
110. Does a two-humped camel store fatter than a one-humped camel?
The Bottom Line
Questions that make you think? People cannot stop thinking, it is our nature. There are many situations that force people to think. But it is not good for your mental health when you overthink. Breathe in, take a deep breath, and breathe out when you encounter any kind of difficulty. Life will become easier if you know what is the right questions to ask yourself, what is the right questions that make you think.
If you are looking for other topic questions, like questions that make you think, AhaSlides offer a free huge library of trivia questions for you to play on your own or with a friend in whatsoever partly like.