It is a holiday, and it’s time for holiday trivia questions. So, let’s find out the top 130++ best quizzes you can ever get for the holiday coming up!
It is a holiday and you want to reunite and have fun with your friends, family, and colleagues. However, everyone is on their way to having a vacation somewhere else. It is time to leverage virtual holiday celebrations to gather people to cheer up.
So, how to make a list of quizzes for a holiday celebration? Go bonkers with AhaSlides suggested 130+++holiday trivia questions and answers following
Get your holiday trivia questions here!
Sign up for free and build your interactive holiday trivia templates, to play with families and friends.
Get it for free☁️
More Funs with AhaSlides
- Check out our Seasonal Halloween quiz
- What to buy for a baby shower
- Fun Quiz Ideas
- Ahaslides Public Template Library
- Winter Trivia Templates
- Football Quiz Questions
- Christmas Picture Quiz with Answers
Holiday Trivia Questions – 30++ Summer Vacation Quizzes
- Which are the three summer Zodiac signs?
Answer: Cancer, Leo, Vigo
- Which vitamin you can get from direct sunlight?
Answer: Vitamin D
- What is another name of the Summer Olympics?
Answer: Games of the Olympiad
- How often are the Summer Olympic games held?
Answer: every four years
- Where were the first Summer Olympic games held?
Answer: Athens, Greece
- Where was the first city to host the Summer Olympic Games three times?
- Where will be the 2024 Summer Olympics?
- What is the traditional birthstone for August?
- Who had a summer hit with Sealed with a kiss?
Answer: Brian Hyland
- The month of July was named after which historical personality?
Answer: Julius Caesar
- Which month of the year is the National Ice Cream?
- Which country owns the world’s biggest waterpark?
- Which are the best-sellers of fresh fruits during summer in America?
Answer: Watermelon, peaches, and tomatoes
- How do we call summer in the Proto-Germanic language?
- In what month does the summer begin in the northern hemispheres
- What does SPF in sunscreen stand for?
Answer: Sun protection factor
- What is the iconic music of the song “Summer night”?
- What is the hottest temperature ever recorded on Earth?
Answer: 56,6 degrees Celsius in California’s Death Valley
- Name one of the top 5 hottest years on record.
Answer: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020
- What ocean-dwelling creature are you most likely to see sunbathing?
Answer: Sea lion
- What is the most common butterfly in the United States?
Answer: The Cabbage White
- What material can elephants use to prevent sunburnt?
Answer: Dust and mud
- Which animal stars in the hit 1970s movie “Jaws”
Answer: A Great White Shark
- Which year was the movie Summer Holiday released?
- Saffron comes from which type of flower?
Answer: Crocus Sativus
- What is Aestivation?
Answer: Summer hibernation of animals
- Where was the ice pop invented?
San Francisco, USA
- Who wrote the song 1980s hit Boys of Summer?
Answer: Don Henley
- What is the highest-grossing summer blockbuster of all time?
Answer: Star Wars
- Hit drama Our beloved summer comes from which country?
Holiday Trivia Questions – 20++ Summer Quiz Questions with Answers
- Did Tim Burton direct the 1988 Batman movie?
- Was the movie “Summer of Love” released in 1966?
Answer: No, it was 1967
- Is Jun 6 the anniversary of D-Day?
- About 95% of watermelon’s overall mass is water.
Answer: No, it is about 92%
- Is Frisbee the classic summer game inspired by an empty pie tin?
- Is Long Beach the longest beach in the United States?
- Does Michael Phelps have the most total Olympics medals?
- Is California known as the Sunflower State?
Answer: No, it is Kansas
- Is Kansas a place for holding the Midnight Sun baseball game?
Answer: No, it is Alaska
- Does New Mexico city have Zia Sun on its flag?
- The world’s largest strawberry weighed a whopping five ounces.
Answer: False, it actually weighed more than eight ounces!
- The world’s longest inflatable slip-and-slide measured 1,975 feet.
- Florida is the state that is the wettest in summer.
- Salmon is the species of fish bears feed on in summer
- Heat is the most dangerous weather condition for humans and animals.
- Is summer the highest birth rate?
- New York City and Pittsburgh are two cities that claim to be the homeland of the invention of the ice cream sandwich.
- More thunderstorms occur during the summer than at any other time of the year.
- California is a U.S. state that experiences the most wildfires during summer.
- The world’s tallest sunflower was grown in Germany in August 2014 and is 40 feet.
Answer: False, it is 30.1 feet
Holiday Trivia Questions – 30++ Winter Vacation Quizzes
- What do we call the state when animals sleep during the winter?
- Which holiday is known as the Festival of Lights in Indian culture?
- How long does the Diwali festival last?
Answer: 5 days
- What is the first festival of the year?
Answer: Makar Sankranti, Festival of Harvest
- How long does winter last in the southern hemisphere?
Answer: June to December
- How long does winter last in the southern hemisphere?
Answer: December to June
- What can you call heavy snow that is not quite a blizzard?
Answer: Snow squall
- Which of these words refers to thin, bending ice, or to the act of running over such ice?
- Which season does the Earth come closer to the sun?
- Which kind of snow is suitable for making a snowman?
Answer: Moist to wet snow.
- Which city does the winter palace situate in?
Answer: Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Name the character played by Macaulay Culkin in the film Home Alone”
Answer: Kevin McCallister
- What color are the berries on MOST mistletoe plants?
Answer: white berries
- When was the first snowman photograph taken?
- How many points does a snowflake traditionally have?
Answer: 6 points
- Reindeer are a subspecies of what animal?
- When was Eggnog first consumed in history?
Answer: Early medieval Britain
- What does a chinook mean?
Answer: Winter Wind
- What year were electric tree lights introduced as an alternative to candles?
- Which two cities named Santa Claus in the United States
Answer: Georgia and Arizona
- Which cocktail has the least calories?
- In which year was the film Home Alone released?
- Which vacation did the first movie Home Alone feature?
- Where is the McCallister family going to have Christmas vacation?
- Which future US President makes an appearance in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York?
Answer: Donald Trump
- What is the name of the movie “Home Alone 4”?
Answer: Taking back the house
- What is the color of the Snow flower?
Answer: Scarlet red
- Which fruit has a variety called “winter banana”?
- What country is the coldest place on Earth?
- Which country holds the hair-freezing contest?
Holiday Trivia Questions – 35++ General Holidays and Event Quizzes
- The Summer Solstice is the most important day of the year at Stonehenge, which is a prehistoric stone monument. In which country is this situated?
- Broadcast on TV, Nathan’s hot dog eating contest takes place each July 4; in which state?
Answer: New York City
- New YourWhat type of dance will be introduced to the Olympics for the first time in 2024?
Answer: Break dancing
- What is the name of plants and trees that remain green and healthy for more than one season?
- Alaska’s Katmai National Park holds an annual summer contest to find the fattest of which species?
- On which public holiday will you find patriotic displays and family events organized throughout the country?
Answer: July 4
- Which country gives students 12 weeks off for summer?
- The world’s largest inflatable pool toy was named “Sally the Swan” by its creators. How tall was she?
Answer: 70 feet tall.
- Which flower is sometimes called the sword lily?
Answer: Benjamin Disraeli
- Which flower inspired the William Wordsworth poem ‘I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud’?
- Which flower is often called the ‘Winter rose’ or ‘Christmas rose’?
Answer: Sweet William
- What are the 4 islands making up the Balearic Islands in Spain?
Answer: Ibiza, Formentera, Mallorca and Menorca
- Where were the earliest recorded festivities in honor of a new year’s arrival dated back some 4,000 years to?
Answer: Ancient Babylon.
- In Spain, as its customer, people have to eat grapes to celebrate the New year. How much are grapes to eat?
Answer: 12 grapes
- What is the tradition of Panama to drive off evil spirits for a fresh New Year’s start?
Answer: Burn effigies (muñecos).
- Which items did Greeks hang on the front door of homes on New Year’s Eve?
- When was the kissing custom may date?
Answer: At least in the 1500s in Europe.
- What is the most consumed manufactured drink in the world?
- What type of pasta has a name meaning “little worms”?
- Calamari is a dish made from which animal?
- What is James Bond’s favorite tipple?
Answer: Vodka Martini – shaken not stirred
- What spirit is mixed with ginger beer in a Moscow mule?
- What French city does bouillabaisse originate from?
- How many episodes of Game of Thrones are there in total?
Answer: 73 episodes
- In Game of Thrones, which animal does Tywin Lannister skin during his first appearance in the show?
Answer: Deer (buck or stag also acceptable)
- Which character ends up being crowned King of the Six Kingdoms in the final episode?
Answer: Bran Stark (Bran the Broken)
- The French word “Noel” is often used around Christmas, but what was its original meaning in Latin?
- In what decade did Coca-Cola start using Santa Claus in advertisements?
Answer: The 1920s
- During what ancient festival did masters temporarily serve their slaves?
- Which holiday takes place on March 26?
Answer: Brother and Sisters’ Day
- In what country did Silent Night originate?
- What is the other name of the Winter extreme festival in Chinese culture?
Answer: Dongzhi festival
- In July 1960, the 50th and final star was added to the American flag; what new state was this to represent?
- The Guinness Book of World Records was published for the first time on August 27, of which year?
- Which beach sport became official in 1986?
Answer: Beach Volleyball
Holiday Trivia Questions – 15++ Holiday Destination Multiple-Choice Quizzes
- What is Tromsø known for?
Skydiving // Beaches // Northern Lights // Theme parks
- In which part of Portugal can you find the Algarve?
On an island in the Atlantic Ocean // South // North // Central Portugal
- Which sea does not bord Turkey?
Black Sea // Aegean Sea // Mediterranean Sea // Dead Sea //
- Which country receives the most tourists?
Italy // France // Greece // Chinese
- Which one of the following Canadian cities is French-speaking?
Montreal // Ottawa // Toronto // Halifax
- Where is Copacabana Beach?
Sydney // Honolulu // Miami // New Orleans
- The name of a city in Thai means City of Angels.
Bangkok // Chiang Mai // Phuket // Pattaya.
- Which Scottish island is home to the Old Man of Storr, the Quiraing, and Neist Point?
Isle of Skye // Iona // Isle of Mull // Jura
- What is the largest island in the Mediterranean?
Santorini // Corfu // Rhodes // Sicily
- Koh Samui is a popular holiday destination in which country?
Vietnam // Thailand // Cambodia // Malaysia
- Where is Abu Simbel?
UAE // Egypt // Greece // Italy
- Chateau is the word for a castle in which language?
French // German // Italian // Greek
- The Maldives is situated in?
The Pacific Ocean // The Atlantic Ocean // The Indian Ocean // the Arctic Ocean
- Which of the following destinations is among the most expensive honeymoon spots?
Bora Bora // New Orleans // Paris // Bali
- Which Bali is located in?
Indonesia // Thailand // Myanmar // Singapore
With more than 130++ Holiday Trivia Questions, definitely, this is enough for you to explore more best-themed holiday trivia quizzes right away
With 130+++ best holiday trivia quizzes with questions and answers, now it is high time to catch participants’ attention and improve engagement with vigorous and amusing presentation templates.
Sign up AhaSlides right away to get free holiday trivia questions templates to shake up your holiday.