It is a holiday, and it’s time for holiday trivia questions. So, let’s find out the top 130++ best quizzes you can ever get for a holiday coming up!
It is a holiday and you want to reunite and have fun with your friends, family, and colleagues. However, everyone is on their way to having a vacation somewhere else. It is time to leverage virtual holiday celebrations to gather people to cheer up with some interesting holiday questions.
|When is Summer holiday?||Jun-Sep|
|When is Winter holiday?||Dec-Next Mar|
|How many holidays do you have in Australia?||7 National Public Holidays|
|How long does the holiday should last?||8 days|
So, how to make a list of quizzes for a holiday celebration Go bonkers with AhaSlides suggested 130+++holiday trivia questions and answers following
Table of Contents
More than Holiday Trivia Questions!
30++ Summer Holiday Trivia Questions
- Which are the three summer Zodiac signs?
Answer: Cancer, Leo, Virgo
- Which vitamin can you get from direct sunlight?
Answer: Vitamin D
- What is another name of the Summer Olympics?
Answer: Games of the Olympiad
- How often are the Summer Olympic games held?
Answer: every four years
- Where were the first Summer Olympic games held?
Answer: Athens, Greece
- Where was the first city to host the Summer Olympic Games three times?
- Where will be the 2024 Summer Olympics?
- What is the traditional birthstone for August?
- Who had a summer hit with Sealed with a kiss?
Answer: Brian Hyland
- The month of July was named after which historical personality?
Answer: Julius Caesar
- Which month of the year is the National Ice Cream?
- Which country owns the world’s biggest waterpark?
- Which are the best-sellers of fresh fruits during summer in America?
Answer: Watermelon, peaches, and tomatoes
- How do we call summer in the Proto-Germanic language?
- In what month does the summer begin in the northern hemispheres
- What does SPF in sunscreen stand for?
Answer: Sun protection factor
- What is the iconic music of the song “Summer night”?
- What is the hottest temperature ever recorded on Earth?
Answer: 56,6 degrees Celsius in California’s Death Valley
- Name one of the top 5 hottest years on record.
Answer: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020
- What ocean-dwelling creature are you most likely to see sunbathing?
Answer: Sea lion
- What is the most common butterfly in the United States?
Answer: The Cabbage White
- What material can elephants use to prevent sunburnt?
Answer: Dust and mud
- Which animal stars in the hit 1970s movie “Jaws”
Answer: A Great White Shark
- Which year was the movie Summer Holiday released?
- Saffron comes from which type of flower?
Answer: Crocus Sativus
- What is Aestivation?
Answer: Summer hibernation of animals
- Where was the ice pop invented?
San Francisco, USA
- Who wrote the song 1980s hit Boys of Summer?
Answer: Don Henley
- What is the highest-grossing summer blockbuster of all time?
Answer: Star Wars
- Hit drama Our beloved summer comes from which country?
Holiday Trivia Questions – 20++ Summer Quiz Questions with Answers
- Did Tim Burton direct the 1988 Batman movie?
- Was the movie “Summer of Love” released in 1966?
Answer: No, it was 1967
- Is Jun 6 the anniversary of D-Day?
- About 95% of watermelon’s overall mass is water.
Answer: No, it is about 92%
- Is Frisbee the classic summer game inspired by an empty pie tin?
- Is Long Beach the longest beach in the United States?
- Does Michael Phelps have the most total Olympics medals?
- Is California known as the Sunflower State?
Answer: No, it is Kansas
- Is Kansas a place for holding the Midnight Sun baseball game?
Answer: No, it is Alaska
- Does New Mexico city have Zia Sun on its flag?
- The world’s largest strawberry weighed a whopping five ounces.
Answer: False, it actually weighed more than eight ounces!
- The world’s longest inflatable slip-and-slide measured 1,975 feet.
- Florida is the state that is the wettest in summer.
- Salmon is the species of fish bears feed on in summer
- Heat is the most dangerous weather condition for humans and animals.
- Is summer the highest birth rate?
- New York City and Pittsburgh are two cities that claim to be the homeland of the invention of the ice cream sandwich.
- More thunderstorms occur during the summer than at any other time of the year.
- California is a U.S. state that experiences the most wildfires during summer.
- The world’s tallest sunflower was grown in Germany in August 2014 and is 40 feet.
Answer: False, it is 30.1 feet
Holiday Trivia Questions – 30++ Winter Vacation Quizzes
- What do we call the state when animals sleep during the winter?
- Which holiday is known as the Festival of Lights in Indian culture?
- How long does the Diwali festival last?
Answer: 5 days
- What is the first festival of the year?
Answer: Makar Sankranti, Festival of Harvest
- How long does winter last in the southern hemisphere?
Answer: June to December
- How long does winter last in the southern hemisphere?
Answer: December to June
- What can you call heavy snow that is not quite a blizzard?
Answer: Snow squall
- Which of these words refers to thin, bending ice, or to the act of running over such ice?
- Which season does the Earth come closer to the sun?
- Which kind of snow is suitable for making a snowman?
Answer: Moist to wet snow.
- Which city does the winter palace situate in?
Answer: Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Name the character played by Macaulay Culkin in the film Home Alone”
Answer: Kevin McCallister
- What color are the berries on MOST mistletoe plants?
Answer: white berries
- When was the first snowman photograph taken?
- How many points does a snowflake traditionally have?
Answer: 6 points
- Reindeer are a subspecies of what animal?
- When was Eggnog first consumed in history?
Answer: Early medieval Britain
- What does a chinook mean?
Answer: Winter Wind
- What year were electric tree lights introduced as an alternative to candles?
- Which two cities named Santa Claus in the United States
Answer: Georgia and Arizona
- Which cocktail has the least calories?
- In which year was the film Home Alone released?
- Which vacation did the first movie Home Alone feature?
- Where is the McCallister family going to have Christmas vacation?
- Which future US President makes an appearance in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York?
Answer: Donald Trump
- What is the name of the movie “Home Alone 4”?
Answer: Taking back the house
- What is the color of the Snow flower?
Answer: Scarlet red
- Which fruit has a variety called “winter banana”?
- What country is the coldest place on Earth?
- Which country holds the hair-freezing contest?
Holiday Trivia Questions – 35++ General Holidays and Event Quizzes
- The Summer Solstice is the most important day of the year at Stonehenge, which is a prehistoric stone monument. In which country is this situated?
- Broadcast on TV, Nathan’s hot dog eating contest takes place each July 4; in which state?
Answer: New York City
- New YourWhat type of dance will be introduced to the Olympics for the first time in 2024?
Answer: Break dancing
- What is the name of plants and trees that remain green and healthy for more than one season?
- Alaska’s Katmai National Park holds an annual summer contest to find the fattest of which species?
- On which public holiday will you find patriotic displays and family events organized throughout the country?
Answer: July 4
- Which country gives students 12 weeks off for summer?
- The world’s largest inflatable pool toy was named “Sally the Swan” by its creators. How tall was she?
Answer: 70 feet tall.
- Which flower is sometimes called the sword lily?
Answer: Benjamin Disraeli
- Which flower inspired the William Wordsworth poem ‘I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud’?
- Which flower is often called the ‘Winter rose’ or ‘Christmas rose’?
Answer: Sweet William
- What are the 4 islands making up the Balearic Islands in Spain?
Answer: Ibiza, Formentera, Mallorca and Menorca
- Where were the earliest recorded festivities in honor of a new year’s arrival dated back some 4,000 years to?
Answer: Ancient Babylon.
- In Spain, as its customer, people have to eat grapes to celebrate the New year. How much are grapes to eat?
Answer: 12 grapes
- What is the tradition of Panama to drive off evil spirits for a fresh New Year’s start?
Answer: Burn effigies (muñecos).
- Which items did Greeks hang on the front door of homes on New Year’s Eve?
- When was the kissing custom may date?
Answer: At least in the 1500s in Europe.
- What is the most consumed manufactured drink in the world?
- What type of pasta has a name meaning “little worms”?
- Calamari is a dish made from which animal?
- What is James Bond’s favorite tipple?
Answer: Vodka Martini – shaken not stirred
- What spirit is mixed with ginger beer in a Moscow mule?
- What French city does bouillabaisse originate from?
- How many episodes of Game of Thrones are there in total?
Answer: 73 episodes
- In Game of Thrones, which animal does Tywin Lannister skin during his first appearance in the show?
Answer: Deer (buck or stag also acceptable)
- Which character ends up being crowned King of the Six Kingdoms in the final episode?
Answer: Bran Stark (Bran the Broken)
- The French word “Noel” is often used around Christmas, but what was its original meaning in Latin?
- In what decade did Coca-Cola start using Santa Claus in advertisements?
Answer: The 1920s
- During what ancient festival did masters temporarily serve their slaves?
- Which holiday takes place on March 26?
Answer: Brother and Sisters’ Day
- In what country did Silent Night originate?
- What is the other name of the Winter extreme festival in Chinese culture?
Answer: Dongzhi festival
- In July 1960, the 50th and final star was added to the American flag; what new state was this to represent?
- The Guinness Book of World Records was published for the first time on August 27, of which year?
- Which beach sport became official in 1986?
Answer: Beach Volleyball
15++ Multiple-Choice Holiday Trivia Questions (Destination)
- What is Tromsø known for?
Skydiving // Beaches // Northern Lights // Theme parks
- In which part of Portugal can you find the Algarve?
On an island in the Atlantic Ocean // South // North // Central Portugal
- Which sea does not bord Turkey?
Black Sea // Aegean Sea // Mediterranean Sea // Dead Sea //
- Which country receives the most tourists?
Italy // France // Greece // Chinese
- Which one of the following Canadian cities is French-speaking?
Montreal // Ottawa // Toronto // Halifax
- Where is Copacabana Beach?
Sydney // Honolulu // Miami // New Orleans
- The name of a city in Thai means City of Angels.
Bangkok // Chiang Mai // Phuket // Pattaya.
- Which Scottish island is home to the Old Man of Storr, the Quiraing, and Neist Point?
Isle of Skye // Iona // Isle of Mull // Jura
- What is the largest island in the Mediterranean?
Santorini // Corfu // Rhodes // Sicily
- Koh Samui is a popular holiday destination in which country?
Vietnam // Thailand // Cambodia // Malaysia
- Where is Abu Simbel?
UAE // Egypt // Greece // Italy
- Chateau is the word for a castle in which language?
French // German // Italian // Greek
- The Maldives is situated in?
The Pacific Ocean // The Atlantic Ocean // The Indian Ocean // the Arctic Ocean
- Which of the following destinations is among the most expensive honeymoon spots?
Bora Bora // New Orleans // Paris // Bali
- Which Bali is located in?
Indonesia // Thailand // Myanmar // Singapore
With more than 130++ Holiday Trivia Questions, definitely, this is enough for you to explore more best-themed holiday trivia quizzes right away.
With 130+++ best holiday trivia quizzes with questions and answers, it is time to catch participants’ attention and improve engagement with vigorous and amusing presentation templates.