Avengers, assemble for this ultimate quiz on the Marvel Cinematic Universe! Challenge yourself and your friends with these 50 Marvel quiz questions and answers over a virtual pub quiz.
Play online Marvel Quiz!
Blessed with superhero knowledge? Test it out in this Marvel quiz demo on AhaSlides!
How Does it Work?
You can host this live quiz immediately with your A-team. All that’s needed is one laptop for you and one phone for each of your players.
Simply grab your free quiz above, change anything you want about it, then share the room code with your friends so they can play along live on their phones!
Want more like this? ⭐ Try out our other templates in the AhaSlides template library.
Marvel Quiz Questions
1. What year was the first Iron Man movie released, kicking off the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
2. What is the name of Thor’s hammer?
3. In the Incredible Hulk, what does Tony tell Thaddeus Ross at the end of the film?
- That he wants to study The Hulk
- That he knows about S.H.I.E.L.D.
- That they are putting a team together
- That Thaddeus owes him money
4. What is Captain America’s shield made of?
5. The Flerkens are a race of extremely dangerous aliens that resembles what?
6. Before becoming Vision, what is the name of Iron Man’s A.I. butler?
7. What is the real name of the Black Panther?
8. What is the alien race Loki sends to invade Earth in The Avengers?
- The Chitauri
- The Skrulls
- The Kree
- The Flerkens
9. Who was the last holder of the Space Stone before Thanos claims it for his Infinity Gauntlet?
- The Collector
- Tony Stark
10. What fake name does Natasha use when she first meets Tony?
- Natalie Rushman
- Natalia Romanoff
- Nicole Rohan
- Naya Rabe
11. What does Thor want another of when he’s in the diner?
- A slice of pie
- A pint of beer
- A stack of pancakes
- A cup of coffee
12. Where does Peggy tell Steve she wants to meet him for a dance, before he plunges into the ice?
- The Cotton Club
- The Stork Club
- El Morocco
- The Copacabana
13. About which city do Hawkeye and Black Widow often reminisce?
14. Who does the Mad Titan sacrifice to acquire the Soul Stone?
- Ebony Maw
- Cull Obsidian
15. What is the name of the little boy Tony befriends while stranded in the Iron Man 3?
16. Where do Lady Sif and Volstagg keep the Reality Stone after the Dark Elves tried to steal it?
- On Vormir
- In a vault on Asgard
- Inside Sif’s sword
- To the Collector
17. What does the Winter Soldier say after Steve recognizes him for the first time?
- “Who the hell is Bucky?”
- “Do I know you?”
- “He’s gone.”
- “What did you say?
18. What were the three items Rocket claims he needs in order to escape the prison?
- A security card, a fork, and an ankle monitor
- A security band, a battery, and a prosthetic leg
- A pair of binoculars, a detonator, and a prosthetic leg
- A knife, cable wires, and Peter’s mixtape
19. What word does Tony utter that makes Steve say, “Language”?
20. What animal does Darren Cross unsuccessfully shrink in the Ant-Man?
21. Who is killed by Loki in the Avengers?
- Maria Hill
- Nick Fury
- Agent Coulson
- Doctor Erik Selvig
22. Who is Black Panther’s sister?
23. What landmark does Peter Parker rescue his classmates from in Spider-Man: Homecoming?
- Washington Monument
- Statue of Liberty
- Mount Rushmore
- Golden Gate Bridge
24. What song does Baby Groot dance to at the end of the first Guardian of the Galaxy?
- ‘Cherry Bomb’ – The Runaways
- ‘Ain’t No Mountain High Enough’ – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- ‘I Want You Back’ – The Jackson 5
- ‘Hooked On A Feeling’ – Voidoid
25. What type of doctor is Stephen Strange?
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Trauma Surgeon
- Plastic Surgeon
26. Who are the primordial beings that are responsible for the creation of the Infinity Stones?
27. What is Deadpool’s real name?
28. Who has directed the most MCU movies?
29. What is the name of the mysterious glowing blue cube which Loki uses as a weapon?
30. What Top Gun character is Captain America’s cat named after?
31. What is the name of the axe that is forged from the heat of a dying neutron star for Thor?
32. Which film did The Aether first appear in?
33. How many Infinity Stones are there?
34. Who killed Tony Stark’s parents?
35. What is the name of the organisation revealed to have taken over S.H.I.E.L.D. in Captain America: The Winter Soldier?
36. What is the only Marvel film not to have a post-credit scene?
37. What species is Loki revealed to be?
38. What is the name of the microscopic universe Ant-Man travels to when he goes sub-atomic?
39. Director Taika Waititi also played which comedic Thor: Ragnarok character?
40. In which film’s post-credit scene did Thanos first appear?
41. What is the real name of the Scarlet Witch?
42. In which film do we finally learn the backstory behind how Nick Fury lost his eye?
43. What is the name of the treaty which divides the Avengers into opposing factions?
44. Which of the infinity stones is hidden on Vormir?
45. In the Ant-Man, Darren Cross developed a shrinking suit similar to the one worn by Scott Lang. What was it called?
46. What German airport does the clash of the Avengers take place?
47. Who was the villain of ‘Thor: The Dark World’?
48. In ‘Doctor Strange’, the Time Stone is revealed to be hidden inside what artifact?
49. Which planet does Peter Quill retrieve the Orb containing the Power Stone?
50. In ‘Black Panther’, what African country is Nakia operating in as a spy before T’Challa arrived and brought her back to Wakanda?
Create your own Quiz for Free!
Prove you’re the top dog in Marvel trivia by creating your own quiz for free with AhaSlides! Check the video to find out how…
Marvel Quiz Answers
3. That they are putting a team together
8. The Chitauri
10. Natalie Rushman
11. A cup of coffee
12. The Stork Club
16. To the Collector
17. “Who the hell is Bucky?”
18. A security band, a battery, and a prosthetic leg
21. Agent Coulson
23. Washington Monument
24. ‘I Want You Back’ – The Jackson 5
26. Cosmic Entities
27. Wade Wilson
28. The Russo Brothers
29. The Tesseract
32. Thor: The Dark World
34. The Winter Soldier
36. Avengers: Endgame
37. Frost Giant
38. Quantum Realm
40. The Avengers
41. Wanda Maximoff
42. Captain Marvel
43. The Sokovia Accords
44. Soul Stone
46. Leipzig / Halle
48. Eye of Agamotto
Enjoy our Marvel Cinematic Universe quiz? Why not sign up to AhaSlides and make your own!
With AhaSlides, you can play quizzes with friends on mobile phones, have scores updated automatically on the leaderboard, and certainly no cheating.