By the end of this article, you will get to know about:
It is your wedding reception. Your guests are all sat. They’ve got the drinks. They’ve got the nibbles. They’ve got the entertainment. But some of your guests still shy away from interacting with others. After all, they can’t all be extroverts. What do you do to break the ice? Easy. Let’s ask them some sweet silly questions to get them involved, and see who know the bride and groom the best. Welcome to Trivia Quiz, Wedding edition. Here is the setup and your ultimate questions list for inspiration.
You will need paper and something to write on, like pens, pencil, or crayons. You can put those at each table for your guests to answer the questions. It is good to pre-print the questions in advance, but you can also leave blank papers for them to write on. To collect, you can ask the guests to deposit them into your card box, or assign a bridesmaid to collect them all at some point during the reception.
Alternatively, if you are environmentally conscious (I mean, c’mon, it’s 2020), you can go digital and use AhaSlides to save all those papers and pens. It is an interactive presentation tool that allows for real-time polls and quizzes. You waste no time to collect the result, and your guests can see the answers instantly on your big projector screen. Plus, your slideshow is saved forever in the cloud, so you can’t ever lose this memorable moment.
Preparing comes with 3 easy steps.
- Step 1. Create your wedding quiz using AhaSlides
- Step 2. Ask your guests to login using the provided QR code from your presentation
- Step 3. Kindly accept the praise of your guests for your tech-savvy and environmental-friendly wedding reception ?
A more in-depth tutorial for the setup can be found here: “He Said She Said,” Wedding Showers, and AhaSlides!
The Questions List
Before we dive into the questions list, there are some tips for throwing a great Trivia. Be mindful about the questions that you ask. They should be fun and silly, but not inappropriate. If your partner’s mom is there, don’t ask your guests about your favourite sex position, unless you want to get the party awkward ?. Also, prepare a prize for the winner. They should be motivated to join the game!
Without further ado, here is the ultimate list:
“Get to know” Questions
- Where do the the couple first meet?
- How long have the couple been dating?
- What is his/her favourite hobby?
- What is his/her celebrity crush?
- What is his/her perfect pizza topping?
- What is his/her favourite sport team?
- What is his/her worst habit?
- What is the best present the she/he has ever received?
- What is his/her party trick?
- What is his/her proudest moment?
- What is his/her guilty pleasure?
“Who is?” Questions
- Who gets the last word?
- Who is an early riser?
- Who is a night owl?
- Who snores lauder?
- Who is the messier one?
- Who is the pickier eater?
- Who is the better driver?
- Who has the worst handwriting?
- Who is the better dancer?
- Who is the better cook?
- Who takes the longer to get ready?
- Who is most likely to deal with a spider?
- Who has the most exes?
- Who has the weirdest orgasm face?
- What is his/her favourite position?
- Where is the strangest place you’ve had sex?
- Is he a boob or bum person?
- Is she a chest or bum person?
- How many dates did you go on before you did the deed?
- What is her bra size?
- Who said “I love you” first?
- Who is the first one to have a crush on the other?
- Where was the first kiss?
- What was the first film the couple ever saw together?
- What was the his/her first job?
- What’s the first thing he/she does in the morning?
- Where did you go for your first date?
- What is the first gift he/she gave the other?
- Who started the first fight?
- Who said “I’m sorry” first after the fight?
- How many times did he/she take their driving test?
- What perfume/cologne does he/she wear?
- Who is his/her best friend?
- What colour eyes do he/she have?
- What are his/her pet name for the other?
- How many children does he/she want?
- What’s his/her alcoholic drink of choice?
- What shoe size do he/she have?
- What is he/she most likely to argue about?
With this list of questions in hand, now is your time to watch as your family, friends, and loved ones guess who know you best. They will laugh, they scream, and most of all they will compete for your affection – all the while be blown away by your tech knowledge and fantastic presentation.
Say ‘I do’ with AhaSlides and try it for free.