Need a wedding quiz? It’s your wedding reception. Your guests are all sat with their drinks and nibbles. But some of your guests still shy away from interacting with others. After all, they can’t all be extroverts. What do you do to break the ice? Let’s check out the Wedding Quiz Ideas with AhaSlides.
|When was the first wedding ceremony?
|Which Colors Describe Wedding?
|Navy, White, and Gold
|How long is a wedding?
|The ceremony is around 1 hour, the rest is up to the couple!
Easy. Ask them some silly questions to get them involved in the party and to see who really knows the bride and groom the best.
It’s a good old-fashioned wedding quiz, but with a modern setup. Here’s how it works:
Create Memories for Everyone
Make a hilarious live quiz for your wedding guests. Check the video to find out how!
P/s: A wedding is one of our biggest life events, and of course, you might be up to your neck to prepare many small tasks in your Wedding Planning Checklist. While traditional ideas seem so tedious, do you need to have some new concepts on your big day? “Wedding shoe games” or, “He said she said” can be good choices, or if they’re not enough, consider our game ideas for your wedding!
Table of Contents
Check out the questions for the wedding quiz, the bride and groom trivia as below:
More Funs with AhaSlides
Now, you could get some special paper printed, distribute matching pens around the tables, and then get 100+ guests to pass their sheets around to mark each others’ at the end of each round.
That’s if you want your special day to turn into a total circus.
You can make things much easier on yourself by using a professional wedding questions quiz hosting platform.
Ask a question and offer multiple text options.
Ask a question and offer multiple image options.
Ask a question with an open-ended answer. You can choose to accept any similar answers.
At the end of a round or a quiz, the leaderboard reveals who knows you best!
The Wedding Quiz Questions
Need some quiz questions to get your guests howling with laughter? We’ve got you covered.
Check out the 50 questions about the bride and groom 👇
Get to Know Wedding Quiz Questions
- How long have the couple been together?
- Where did the couple first meet?
- What is his/her favourite hobby?
- What is his/her celebrity crush?
- What is his/her perfect pizza topping?
- What is his/her favourite sport team?
- What is his/her worst habit?
- What is the best present she/he has ever received?
- What is his/her party trick?
- What is his/her proudest moment?
- What is his/her guilty pleasure?
Who is… Wedding Quiz Questions
- Who gets the last word?
- Who is the earlier riser?
- Who is a night owl?
- Who snores louder?
- Who is the messiest one?
- Who is the pickiest eater?
- Who is the better driver?
- Who has the worst handwriting?
- Who is the better dancer?
- Who is the better cook?
- Who takes the longer to get ready?
- Who is most likely to deal with a spider?
- Who has the most exes?
Naughty Wedding Quiz Questions
- Who has the weirdest orgasm face?
- What is his/her favourite position?
- Where is the strangest place the couple has had sex?
- Is he a boob or bum person?
- Is she a chest or bum person?
- How many dates did the couple go on before they did the deed?
- What is her bra size?
First Wedding Quiz Questions
- Who said “I love you” first?
- Who is the first one to have a crush on the other?
- Where was the first kiss?
- What was the first film the couple ever saw together?
- What was the his/her first job?
- What’s the first thing he/she does in the morning?
- Where did you go for your first date?
- What is the first gift he/she gave the other?
- Who started the first fight?
- Who said “I’m sorry” first after the fight?
Basic Wedding Quiz Questions
- How many times did he/she take their driving test?
- What perfume/cologne does he/she wear?
- Who is his/her best friend?
- What colour eyes do he/she have?
- What are his/her pet name for the other?
- How many children does he/she want?
- What’s his/her alcoholic drink of choice?
- What shoe size do he/she have?
- What is he/she most likely to argue about?
And those are the questions to ask wedding guests! But still, not ready to get married yet? Or is it simply not what you’re looking for? You can try out our attack on titan quiz, harry potter quiz or ultimately, AhaSlides general knowledge quiz!