Have you watched Friends? So, you think you are a hardcore fan of the series Friends? Why not test your knowledge against our Friends quiz questions and answers? Gather your friends over a virtual pub quiz, and let’s see how much you know about Rachel, Ross, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey.
And once you’re done, why not try our popular Best Friend Quiz, or our exclusive music quiz? It is a part of our ultimate General Knowledge Quiz.
|How many main characters in Friends TV Show?||6|
|When was Friends TV Show made?||22/9/1994|
|Who appears most on Friends?||Chandler, with 1400 scenes.|
|Who was the 7th most appeared character in Friends?||Gunther, the Barista|
Table of Contents
Create a Friends Quiz with AhaSlides
If you want to dazzle your mates and act like a computer wizard, use an online interactive quiz maker for your virtual pub quiz. When you create your live quiz on one of these platforms, your participants can join in and play with a smartphone, which is honestly quite brilliant.
There a quite a few out there, but a popular one is AhaSlides.
The app makes your job as a quizmaster as smooth and seamless as a dolphin’s skin.
All the admin tasks are taken care of. Are those papers that you are about to print to keep track of the teams? Save those for good use; AhaSlides will do that for you. The quiz is time-based, so you don’t have to worry about cheating. And points are calculated automatically based on how fast players answer, which makes chasing for points even more dramatic.
Want to make Friends Quiz Questions Games with AhaSlides ⭐ Sign up for free!
Friends Quiz Questions
Best questions answer for friends:
1. The series Friends is set in which city?
- Los Angeles
- New York City
2. What pet did Ross own?
- A dog named Keith
- A rabbit called Lancelot
- A monkey named Marcel
- A lizard named Alistair
3. What is Monica skilled at?
- American football
4. Monica briefly dates billionaire Pete Becker. Which country does he take her for their first date?
5. Rachel was popular in high school. Her prom date Chip ditched her for which girl at school?
- Sally Roberts
- Amy Welsh
- Valerie Thompson
- Emily Foster
6. What’s the name of the 1950s-themed diner where Monica worked as a waitress?
- Marilyn & Audrey
- Twilight Galaxy
- Moondance Diner
7. What’s the name of Joey’s penguin?
8. Which cartoon character was on Phoebe’s thermos that Ursula threw under a bus?
- Pebbles Flintstone
- Yogi Bear
- Judy Jetson
9. What’s the name of Janice’s first husband?
- Gary Litman
- Sid Goralnik
- Rob Bailystock
- Nick Layster
10. What song is Phoebe best known for?
- Smelly Cat
- Smelly Dog
- Smelly Rabbit
- Smelly Worm
11. What job does Ross have?
- Insurance salesman
12. What does Joey never share?
- His books
- His information
- His food
- His DVDs
13. What is Chandler’s middle name?
14. Which Friends character plays Dr. Drake Ramoray on the show Days Of Our Lives?
- Ross Geller
- Pete Becker
- Eddie Menuek
- Joey Tribbiani
15. Who was Chandler’s TV magazine always addressed to?
- Chanandler Bong
- Chanandler Bang
- Chanandler Bing
- Chanandler Beng
16. What is Janice most likely to say?
- Talk to the hand!
- Get me a coffee!
- Oh… my… God!
- No way!
17. What’s the name of the grumpy person who works at the coffee shop?
18. Who sang the Friends theme?
- The Banksys
- The Rembrandts
- The Constables
- The Da Vinci Band
19. What kind of uniform does Joey wear to Monica and Chandler’s wedding?
- Fire fighter
- A baseball player
20. What are Ross and Monica’s parents called?
- Jack and Jill
- Philip and Holly
- Jack and Judy
- Margaret and Peter
21. What is the name of Phoebe’s alter-ego?
- Phoebe Neeby
- Monica Bing
- Regina Phalange
- Elaine Benes
22. What is the name of Rachel’s Sphynx cat?
- Mrs. Whiskerson
23. When Ross and Rachel were“on a break,”Ross slept with Chloe. Where does she work?
- Bank of America
24. Chandler’s mom had an interesting career and even more interesting love life. What’s her name?
- Priscilla Mae Galway
- Nora Tyler Bing
- Mary Jane Blaese
- Jessica Grace Carter
25. Monica and Chandler met on Thanksgiving in 1987. She pursued her career as a chef because Chandler complimented her on which dish?
- Green bean casserole
- Macaroni and cheese
26. How many seasons did the series have?
27. Rachel becomes buyer assistant at which department store in season 3?
28. Monica dated one of her parents’ friends. What was his name?
29. What is Richard’s job?
30. In which city did Ross and Rachel get married at the end of season 5?
31. In season seven, Rachel meets an attractive new assistant at Polo Ralph Lauren. They are forced to keep their subsequent relationship secret from their boss. What was his name?
32. It was revealed at her memorial service that Estelle only had one other client, and he ate paper. What was his name?
33. What is the name of the neighbour who lives below Monica and Rachel, often heard banging his broomstick on the ceiling?
34. What is the name of the student Ross dates in season six where Ross is initially concerned for his career until he catches her embarrassed father Paul in front of the mirror?
35. What is the name of Phoebe’s formerly bald friend who she wants to set up with Ross in season 3’s ‘The One with the Ultimate Fighting Champion’?
36. Which phrase does Ross claim to have invented in ‘The One with the Mugging’?
37. What is the name of the fellow paleontologist Ross dates in season 10?
38. In which city do Monica and Chandler Bing spend a night together in season 4?
39. Who does Phoebe marry in season 10?
40. How many failed marriages does Ross have during the series?
41. How many categories does Monica have for her towels?
42. What body part does Phoebe find inside a can of soda?
43. Who sets up Phoebe and Mike?
44. What is the name of Ross’ first wife?
45. What is the nickname Monica’s dad gives her?
46. What was the name of Chandler’s psycho roommate?
47. In the episode where the gang goes to Barbados, Monica and Mike play a game of ping-pong. Who scores the winning point?
48. Who peed on Monica when she got stung by a jellyfish?
49. What was the name of Rachel’s childhood dog?
50. Who did Phoebe think her grandfather was?
Friends Quiz Answers
1. New York City
2. A monkey named Marcel
5. Amy Welsh
6. Moondance Diner
8. Judy Jetson
9. Gary Litman
10. Smelly Cat
12. His food
14. Joey Tribbiani
15. Chanandler Bong
16. Oh… my… God!
18. The Rembrandts
20. Jack and Judy
21. Regina Phalange
22. Mrs. Whiskerson
24. Nora Tyler Bing
25. Macaroni and cheese
30. Las Vegas
31. ‘Tag’ Jones
32. Al Zebooker
33. Mr. Heckles
36. Got Milk?
39. Mike Hannigan
42. A thumb
45. Little Harmonica
50. Albert Einstein
Enjoy our Friends quiz questions and answers? Why not sign up to AhaSlides and make your own!
With AhaSlides, you can play quizzes with friends on mobile phones, have scores updated automatically on the leaderboard, and certainly no cheating.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who created Friends?
David Crane and Marta Kauffman created this series. Friends has ten seasons, aired on NBC from 1994 to 2004.
Who hasn’t kissed each other on Friends?
Ross and his sister, Monica.
Who got Rachel pregnant?
Ross. They have sex in the 7th season, then Rachel gives birth to her daughter named Emma.