When I was in middle school, the ‘how well do you know me?’ or ‘best friend quiz‘ was all the rage. People could test their friends to see who actually knew them the best. Granted, this was at a time when ‘knowing‘ your friend was just memorising their favourite colour, birthday, and favourite member of One Direction.
But hey, this mattered, and it still matters today.
More Funs, friends trivia games with AhaSlides
Wanna test your own friends on how well they know you? Check out the 100 questions below!
The Ultimate Best Friend Quiz
Test your besties for free! Grab the interactive Best Friend Quiz from the AhaSlides Template Library 👇
Best Friend Quiz Questions
If you’re just looking for questions for a best friend quiz, we’ve got you covered. Check out 4 rounds of questions that are perfect for any best friend quiz test.
Round #1: Best Friend Facts
- When is my birthday? 🎂
- How many brothers and sisters do I have? 👫
- What’s my special talent? ✨
- What’s my star sign? ♓
- What’s the main thing I do in my free time? 🏃♀️
- What’s the main thing I don’t like about myself? 😔
- What’s my daily routine? ⚽
- Who’s my celebrity crush? ❤️
- What’s my greatest fear? 😨
- Who is my worst enemy? 😡
Round #2 – Best Friend Favourites
- What’s my favourite place in the world? 🌎
- What’s my favourite movie? 🎥
- What’s my Netflix series? 📺
- What’s my favourite food? 🍲
- What’s my favourite genre of music? 🎼
- What’s my favourite day of the week? 📅
- What’s my favourite animal? 🐯
- What’s my favourite toast topping? 🍞
- What’s my favourite item of clothing? 👟
- What’s my favourite possession? 📱
Round #3 – Best Friend Images
(These questions work best with images)
- Which of these am I allergic to? 🤧
- Which of these is my first ever Facebook picture? 🖼️
- Which of these images looks like me in the morning? 🥱
- What kind of pet have I always wanted? 🐈
- Which of these do I want most in the future? 🔮
- What’s my favourite dog breed? 🐶
- What’s my worst habit? 👃
- Which of these is my favourite group picture? 👪
- Which is a still from my favourite movie? 🎞️
- Which of these is my dream job? 🤩
Round #4 – Which Do I Prefer?
- Tea or Coffee? ☕
- Chocolate or Ice Cream? 🍦
- Day or Night? 🌙
- Going out or Staying in? 💃
- Summer or Winter? ❄️
- Savoury or Sweet? 🍩
- Pizza or Burgers? 🍕
- Movies or Music? 🎵
- Mountains or Beach? ⛰️
- Early Bird or Night Owl? 🦉
These questions in seconds. Sign up to AhaSlides for free to grab the best friend quiz! 👇
More Q&A Questions for Friends
Want to really dig deep into your friendship? Here are a bunch more live Q&A questions for friends to ask each other.
You can even use a best friend quiz maker to turn these into quiz questions!
💑 Relationship Questions
The quality of a relationship is determined by the people in it. Ask these questions to find out what your friends really think about their relationships.
- When do you think is the right time to break up with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- What do you think are the differences between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ relationships?
- Do you think it matters if I’ve met the person face-to-face before dating them?
- How do you know if your relationship is going somewhere?
- What kind of questions do you ask your partner?
- In your opinion, how can I tell if my boyfriend or girlfriend is emotionally healthy?
- What’s the best way to find out if someone is interested in me?
- How do you deal with breakups?
- How would you describe the ideal relationship?
- How many partners do you think it’s normal to have before marriage?
- How do you know if you’re in love?
- What do you do first on a first date?
- When do you receive your first gift from your partner?
- How many romantic anniversaries do you celebrate per year?
- What’s the best place you can take your partner for your first vacation together?
- Are you happy with the intimacy that you share with your partner?
- How much do you enjoy spending time with your partner’s family?
- What’s the most common way that you and your partner show love for each other?
- Have you or your partner ever changed anything for each other?
- What do you think is the best way to apologise to your partner?
🤔 Have you Ever… Questions
We all need a bit more fuel for a game of Never Would I Ever. These questions will help you learn about your friend’s past experiences.
Have you ever…
- Lost a job?
- Been fired?
- Been in a car accident?
- Taken a trip to another country?
- Been to an amusement park?
- Been to a concert?
- Had a really bad dream?
- Been in a fist fight?
- Seen a UFO?
- Been to a Renaissance Faire?
- Had a huge argument with your parents?
- Broken something on purpose?
- Written a love note?
- Had a close call with death?
- Had your phone stolen?
- Ridden a horse?
- Had a crush on a teacher?
- Seen a tornado?
- Tried to lose weight?
- Fought a bear?
What Would you Do if… Questions
People act differently in different scenarios, so who knows what your friend does when they order pizza? Better ask with these questions!
What would you do if…
- You won $50,000?
- You woke up as the president of the U.S?
- You were a child again?
- Every time you ordered a pizza, someone yelled “cheese” at you?
- You were traveling to another country for the first time?
- You were a character in a fairy tale?
- What would you do if there was no law enforcement?
- You were in charge of the police department?
- A friend of yours was kidnapped?
- You were asked to kill someone?
- You found a dead body?
- You knew that everything in the world would end tomorrow?
- The government took away half your money?
- You were a dog?
- You were stuck on a deserted island?
- The electricity went out in your house?
- You were transported back to Medieval times?
- You found out your best friend was dating your ex boyfriend or girlfriend?
- You got a $100,000 scholarship to study at the world’s worst university?
- You were a kid in the 80s?
💡 Get more questions like these over on Parade!
4 More Ideas for your Best Friend Quiz
A best friend quiz game doesn’t always have to be about points and leaderboards. There are so many ways to ask questions that really reveal what your friends think of you.
Try some of these ideas out!
#1 – One Word Description
Always wanted to know how your friends would describe you in one word? A live word cloud can do that!
Simply ask your friends the question then let them submit their one-word answers. When they’re done, the most popular answer will appear largest at the centre, with all the others getting smaller in size the less that they are submitted.
#2 – Rate Me!
We get it, you’re a complicated person, your friends can’t be expected to sum you up in one word, surely?
Well, with a scale slide, they don’t have to! Scale slides let your friends rate you on different things between 1 and 10.
#3 – Our Memories
Give your friends a chance to pour their hearts out over your memories together.
An open-ended slide lets your friends type whatever they want as an answer to your open-ended question. Also, they can write their name and choose an avatar, so you know exactly who’s writing what.
#4 – Ask me Anything!
We all love an AMA (Ask Me Anything) – they’re great for learning more about your favourite celebs, but also for your friends to know a bit more about you. Give them a chance to ask with a live Q&A.
Using their phones, your friends can send you questions from anywhere with an internet connection. You can answer them in a way that suits you, pin them for later, mark them as answered and, if you have like 3,000 friends vying for position of bestie, you can keep the torrent of questions super organised.
Ask the Right Questions
It’s not always easy to know who your best friend is. Asking the right kind of questions can help, and we hope the 100 questions above can help you find yours!
If you’re looking for a best friend quiz maker online then try out AhaSlides. With this online tool you can make free quizzes for up to 8 people, and can purchase more open plans for the best price on the market.
Feature image courtesy of BBC