Are you a quiz lover? Are you looking for a game to warm up the holiday season with family and friends? You have heard that the trivia I Should Have Known That Game is quite popular? Let’s find out if it can help you have a memorable game night!
45+ Fun Quiz Ideas
45+ Fun Quiz Ideas will provide you with 45 amazing quiz types suitable for any party, fun, family, and friend gathering.
2023 Holiday Special
What is I Should Have Known That Game?
Surely everyone has played or heard about the quiz game before. This game, with the purpose of checking general knowledge, is used a lot in parties, gatherings, classroom games, or competitions at school and the office. In addition, you can also come across many famous quiz shows like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, etc.
Similarly, I Should Have Known That Game Cards will also provide 400 different questions with topics spanning all fields.
From common sense questions like “Which hand side is the curb on?” or technical questions like “What does GPS stand for?” to these trending questions such as “How many characters can a tweet on Twitter be?”, “How do you say Japan in Japanese?”. And even the questions that no one seems to ask “How long did Sleeping Beauty attually sleep?”
With these 400 questions, you will have to use all your knowledge, and this is also a good opportunity for you to learn a lot of new and interesting information! Besides, I Should Have Known That Game is suitable for all audiences and ages, especially children in the learning stage.
You can create your game show right at your home or at any party. It will bring great joy to you and your loved ones.
How to play I Should Have Known That Game?
The I Should Have Known That Game set contains 400 puzzle cards, with one side containing the question and the other containing the answer with the corresponding score. The more weird and difficult the puzzles are, the higher the score will be.
At the end of the game, whoever has the highest score will be the winner.
Rules and Instructions
I Should Have Known That Game can be played individually or as a team (recommended with less than 3 members).
- Select a player to record the score.
- Shuffle the question cards. Put them on the table and reveal only the question face.
- The scorekeeper gets to read the card first. Each player takes turns reading the next cards.
This game is divided into several rounds. How many questions each round will depend on the player’s decision. For example, 400 questions for 5 rounds is 80 questions for each round.
- As mentioned, the scorekeeper is the first to draw a card (the card at the top). And the card face containing the answer is not revealed to other players/teams.
- This player will then read the questions on the card to their left player/team.
- This player/team has the choice to answer the question or skip it.
- If the player/team answers correctly, they get points on the card. If that player/team gives the wrong answer, they forfeit the same number of points.
- The player who just read the question will give the right to draw cards to the next player/team clockwise. That person will read the second question to the opposing player/team.
- The rules and scoring are the same as with the first question.
This continues until all the questions on the card have been asked and answered in each round.
The winning player/team will be the one with the highest score (least negative).
If you feel the above rules are too confusing, you can use simpler rules to play as follows.
- Simply select one examiner who will calculate the score and read the question.
- The person/the team who answers the most questions correctly and gets the most points will be the winner.
Or you can create your own rules to make I Should Have Known That Game more thrilling and fun like:
- The limit time to answer each question is 10 – 20 seconds.
- Players/teams reserve the right to answer by raising their hands the fastest
- The player/team that gets 80 points first wins.
- The player/team that plays in the allotted time (about 3 minutes) with the most correct answers wins.
Alternatives to I Should Have Known That Game
One limitation of the I Should Have Known That Game card is that it is only the most fun and easiest to use when people play together in person. What about groups of friends who have to be apart? Don’t worry! We have a list of quizzes for you to easily play together just through zoom or any video calling platform!
General Knowledge Quiz
See how much you know about life with 170 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers. Questions will range from Films, Sports, and Science to Game of Thrones, James Bond Films, Michael Jackson, etc. Especially, this General Knowledge Quiz will make you a great host on any platform whether it’s Zoom, Google Hangouts, or Skype.
Best Bingo Card Generator
Maybe you want to “try something new”, instead of the usual quiz, use Bingo Card Generator to build your own games in a creative, funny, and challenging way like Movie Bingo Card Generator and Get To Know You Bingo.
Hopefully this article has provided you with the necessary information about I Should Have Known That Game and how to play this game. As well as interesting quiz ideas for you this festive season.
Wish you will have a great time relaxing after a hard-working year!
Or start a journey of discovery with our pre-made template library!
Source for the article: geekyhoobies