Looking to resurrect the fun times this Easter? We’ve got the perfect Easter quiz for you and your friends!
Below you’ll find 20 questions about everything Easter. We’re talking bunnies, eggs, religion and the Australian Easter Bilby.
This live quiz is available for immediate free download on AhaSlides. Check out how it works below!
The Ultimate Easter Quiz 2021 – Free Download 👇
Take a look through the Easter quiz below. It’s held on AhaSlides, a free piece of software that lets you run interactive quizzes in real time.
You can start using this Easter quiz for free within 3 minutes – here’s how:
- Scroll through the quiz preview above using the arrows at the sides.
- Check out the questions in the quiz and click ‘sign up’.
- Create a free AhaSlides account in under 1 minute.
- Click the button to ‘copy presentation to your account’.
- The quiz is yours! You can alter anything you like about it before hosting it for your players.
How to Use this Easter Quiz
Ahaslides’ Easter quiz is super simple to use. Here’s all that’s needed…
- Quiz master (you!): A laptop and AhaSlides account.
- Players: A smartphone.
You can also play this quiz virtually. You’ll just need video conferencing software as well as a laptop or computer for each player, so that they can see what’s happening on your screen.
Here are a few options for customising your quiz…
Option #1: Change the Questions
Think the questions in the Easter quiz may be too easy or too hard for your players? There are several ways to change them (and even add your own)!
Simply select the question slide then change what you like in the right-side menu:
In the right-side menu, you can….
- Change the type of a question.
- Change the wording of a question.
- Add or remove answer options.
- Change the time and points system of a question.
- Change backgrounds, images and text colours.
Option #2: Make it a Team Quiz
Don’t put all your contegg-stants in one basket 😏
You can turn this Easter quiz into a team affair by setting up team sizes, team names and team scoring rules before you host.
Option #3: Customise your Unique Join Code
Players join your quiz by entering a unique URL into their phone browser. This code can be found at the top of any question slide.
In the ‘Share’ menu on the top bar, you can change the unique code to anything with a maximum of 10 characters:
Protip 👊 Players can also join your quiz via a unique QR code that they can scan on their phones from your screen!
Just Need the Questions and Answers?
If you’re looking to quiz old school, we’ve laid out below the questions and answers within the Easter quiz. Please bear in mind that some of the questions are image questions and therefore only work on the Easter quiz template above.
Round 1: General Easter Knowledge
- How long is Lent, the period of fasting before Easter? – 20 days // 30 days // 40 days // 50 days
- Select the 5 real days that relate to Easter and Lent – Palm Monday // Shrove Tuesday // Ash Wednesday // Grand Thursday // Good Friday // Holy Saturday // Easter Sunday
- Easter is associated with which Jewish holiday? – Passover // Hanukkah // Yom Kippur // Sukkot
- Which of these is the official flower of Easter? – White lily // Red rose // Pink hyacinth // Yellow tulip
- Which iconic British chocolatier made the first chocolate egg for Easter in 1873? – Cadbury’s // Whittaker’s // Duffy’s // Fry’s
Round 2: Zooming into Easter
This round is a picture round, and therefore it only works on our Easter quiz template.
Round 3: Easter Around the World
- The traditional ‘Easter egg roll’ happens at which iconic U.S site? – The Washington Monument // The Greenbrier // Laguna Beach // The White House
- In which city, where it is believed Jesus was crucified, do people carry a cross through the streets at Easter? – Damascus (Syria) // Jerusalem (Israel) // Beirut (Lebanon) // Istanbul (Turkey)
- ‘Virvonta’ is a tradition where children dress as Easter witches in which country? – Italy // Finland // Russia // New Zealand
- In the Easter tradition of ‘Scoppio del Carro’, an ornate cart with fireworks explodes outside which landmark in Florence? – The Basilica of Santo Spirito // The Boboli Gardens // The Duomo // The Uffizi Gallery
- Which of these is a picture of the Polish Easter festival ‘Śmigus Dyngus’? – (This question only works on our Easter quiz template)
- Dancing is banned in which country on Good Friday? – Germany // Indonesia // South Africa // Trinidad and Tobago
- To save awareness of an endangered native species, Australia offered which chocolate alternative to the Easter bunny? – Easter Wombat // Easter Cassowary // Easter Kangaroo // Easter Bilby
- Easter Island, discovered on Easter Sunday in 1722, is now part of which country? – Chile // Singapore // Colombia // Bahrain
- ‘Rouketopolemos’ is an event in which country where two rival church congregations fire homemade rockets at each other? – Peru // Greece // Turkey // Serbia
- During Easter In Papua New Guinea, trees outside of churches are decorated with what? – Tinsel // Bread // Tobacco // Eggs
Protip 👊 If you’re hosting this quiz remotely, use it as one of 30 free ideas for a virtual party!
In the Mood to Quiz?
We know the feeling. We’ve got a bunch of other eggs-quiz-ite bits of trivia to go along with your Easter quiz:
General Knowledge Quiz
Name that Song Quiz
Protip 👊 You can find the rest of our free quiz templates in the AhaSlides Template Library!