Easy April Fools Prank Ideas, why not? April Fool Day is around the corner, are you ready to become the most exciting prankster?
Everyone knows April Fool’s day, one of the most special and thrilling days of the year, when you can play jokes and pranks on your friends and family without guilt. If you are looking for some easy April fool’s prank ideas to make your loved ones laugh and smile. Well, you are in luck because we have compiled a list of 20 easy April fools’ prank ideas, the jokes will never die, which you must try in 2023.
Table of Contents
Tips to Engage Better
20 Easy April Fools Prank Ideas
1. Fake spider: Attach a small toy spider or a realistic-looking fake spider to a colleague’s computer mouse or keyboard to give them a fright. Or you can place a fake spider or insect in someone’s bed or on their pillow.
2. Fake parking ticket: Create a fake parking ticket and put it on a colleague’s car windshield. Make sure it looks convincing! Or you can replace it with a fine that has a QR code that links to your funny websites or emotions, to make sure it is non-monetary or non-financial.
3. Fake spill: Among many easy April Fools prank ideas, this one is the most common suggestion. Place a realistic-looking spill on a colleague’s desk or chair, such as a cup of water or coffee, using clear plastic wrap or another material.
4. Fake power outage: It can be an easy April fools prank for work, as all you have to do is turn off the lights or power to a colleague’s office or cubicle when they step away briefly and act as if there is a power outage.
5. Fake phone call: Have a friend call a colleague and pretend to be someone important or famous, such as a celebrity or a high-ranking executive.
6. Fake memo: Create a fake memo from upper management, announcing a ridiculous new policy or rule that seems plausible but is obviously fake.
7. Fake news article (or accident as an alternative): Create a fake news article and share it with colleagues, announcing a ridiculous new development or discovery that seems plausible but is obviously fake. Or you can create a fake news story or article about something outrageous and share it with friends and family.
8. Fake fortune cookie: If you want to play an easy April Fools prank, try this: Create a fake fortune cookie with a ridiculous or nonsensical fortune inside, and offer it to a colleague as a snack.
9. Fake gift: It is a friendly prank, wrap up a colleague’s desk or chair in wrapping paper, as if it were a gift. This works especially well if it’s their birthday or another special occasion.
10. Fake message: Send a fake email or message from a colleague’s email or social media account, using a silly or embarrassing message that will make them laugh (as long as it’s not offensive or hurtful). It is a good idea if you want to create an easy April fools prank for your online friends.
Spoonful of sugar: Using a spoonful of sugar as an April Fools prank can be quite simple and harmless. You can offer someone a spoonful of sugar, pretending that it’s a new type of candy or a special treat. When they take the spoonful, they will realize that it’s just sugar and not a special treat at all.
Fake breakfast: Need an easy April Fools prank idea? How about serving someone breakfast in bed, but replacing their food with a fake or unexpected item, like a plastic toy or a piece of fruit made out of foam?
Fake mouse: An easy April fools prank but sure hilarious, it is one of the most classic pranks but so hilarious, and easy to prepare, just put tape over the sensor of someone’s computer mouse so it won’t work.
Unfavorable language setting: Change the language settings on a friend’s phone to a language they don’t speak, you can come up with a totally strange language compared to your culture, such as Thais, Mongolian, Arabian, etc. Or you can think of changing the autocorrect settings on someone’s phone or computer so that it replaces certain words with something silly or unexpected.
Something’s fishy. You can play this easy April fools prank in many different versions. For example, start with Oreos fake as you replace the filling in Oreos with toothpaste. How about vice versa, you replace someone’s toothpaste with something that tastes awfully like anchovy or mustard or ketchup, and anything that is harmless to the users is fine.
Balloon popping: Fill a room with balloons so that the person can’t open the door without popping them. It is not an easy April fools prank in terms of preparation as it takes you a bit of time to prepare a huge number of balloons.
Kick me prank: The most simplest and iconic April Fools prank, Putting a “kick me” sign on someone’s back, doesn’t aim to encourage unoriginal bullies.
Delivery day: Using a delivery day as an easy April Fools prank can be a fun way to surprise someone, it also is rated as the best April fools joke for a boyfriend. You could tell a friend or family member that they have a package or a special delivery arriving on April 1st, but instead, plan to surprise them with something unexpected or silly. For example, you could dress up in a funny costume or create a humorous display with balloons or decorations.
Confetti confusion: To pull off this prank, you’ll need to gather a large amount of confetti and place it in an unexpected location, such as in someone’s car or on their desk. When the person discovers the confetti, they’ll be confused and surprised, wondering how it got there and what it means. You can then reveal that it’s an April Fools’ prank and enjoy a good laugh together.
Whoopee Whoops: To use the Whoopie Cushion as an April Fools prank, you can place it on someone’s chair or seat without them noticing, and wait for them to sit down. Alternatively, you can hand it to someone as a gift, pretending that it’s a real cushion or a toy, and watch their surprise when they discover what it is
Tips for a Great Easy April Fools’ Prank Day
Having fun is good, but you might not want to turn the day into a relaxing and laughing event with your horribly wrong pranks.
- Keep it light-hearted: Make sure your prank is not hurtful, offensive or mean-spirited. The goal is to have a good laugh and create a fun atmosphere, not to upset or embarrass anyone, so as suggested, try easy April Fools Prank ideas can be much better.
- Know your audience: Consider the personalities and preferences of the people you are pranking, and make sure the prank is appropriate for them.
- Be creative: Think outside the box and come up with unique and creative prank ideas that will surprise and delight your targets.
- Keep it simple: You don’t need to spend a lot of money or time on elaborate pranks. Often, the most effective pranks are simple and easy to execute.
- Plan ahead: Think through your prank carefully, and make sure you have all the necessary materials or equipment before you start.
- Be prepared to clean up: If your prank involves a mess or clutter, make sure you have a plan for cleaning it up afterwards. And, once your target realizes it’s fake, be sure to laugh and apologize for scaring them.
- Be a good spotlight: If someone pranks you, try to take it in stride and laugh it off. After all, it’s all in good fun!
- Know when to stop: If your target is not finding the prank funny or is feeling upset, it’s time to stop and apologize.
- Follow up with a positive gesture: Once the prank is over, follow up with a positive gesture, like buying your target lunch or bringing in some treats to share.
BONUS: What is an easy April fools’ prank idea in your mind right now? Or are you overwhelmed and cannot decide what prank to go on? Try AhaSlides Spinner Wheel easy April fools’ pranks to see what is a designated prank to pull on this April Fools!!!
April Fools’ Day has become a popular holiday around the world, with people playing pranks, practical jokes, and hoaxes on each other every year in April. If you haven’t enjoyed April Fools Day before, why not give it a try this year? Starting with some easy April Fools’ Pranks is the most comfortable way to play the April Fools with less harmful and offensive, and embarrassment.
Ref: Scientific American