How many flags around the world can you guess? Can you name exactly random flags in seconds? Can you guess the meaning behind your national flags? The “Guess the flag” quiz is a very fun and interesting game to improve your general knowledge and make friends around the world.
Here, AhaSlides give you 22 trivia image questions and answers, which you can use for any meet-ups and parties with your friends, or in the classroom for teaching and studying.
Check out more fun games and quizzes with AhaSlides Spinner Wheel
Which are Five Permanent Members of the United Nations?
- Which one is right? – Hongkong / / China / / Taiwan / / Vietnam
2. Which one is right? – America / / United Kindom / / Russia / / Netherlands
3. Which one is right? – Switzerland / / France / / Italy / / Denmark
4. Which one is right? – Russia / / Lavita / / Canada / / Germany
5. Which one is right? – France / / England / / The United Kingdom / / Japan
Guess the Flag – European countries
6. Choose the right answer:
7. Choose the right answer:
8. Choose the right answer:
9. Choose the right answer:
10. Choose the right answer:
11. Choose the right answer:
Guess the Flags – Asian countries
12. Which of the following answer is right?
13. Which of the following answer is right?
14. Which of the following answer is right?
15. Which of the following answer is right?
16. Which of the following answer is right?
17. Which of the following answer is right?
D. The United Emirates
Guess the Flags – Africa countries
18. Which of the following answer is right?
19. Which of the following answer is right?
A. South Africa
20. Which of the following answer is right?
21. Which of the following answer is right?
22. Which of the following answer is right?
What is the easiest way to learn about flag?
Do you know how many flags are in the world officially so far? The answer is 193 national flags according to the United Nations. To be honest, it is not easy to memorize all flags around the world, but there are some tricks that you can leverage to have the best learning outcomes.
First, let’s learn about the most common flags, you can start to learn about G20 countries, from developed countries in each continent, then move to countries famous for tourists. Another technique to learn about flags is trying to identify flags that look a bit similar, which easy to make confusion. Some examples can be counted such as the Flag of Chad and Romania, the Flag of Monaco and Poland, and so on. Besides, learning the meaning behind flags can also be a good learning method.
Lastly, you can use the Mnemonic Devices system to help you learn flags. How do Mnemonic Devices work? It is a way of using visual aids to transform a piece of information into an image to remember. For example, some flags feature their national symbol into flags, such as Canada with a maple leaf, the unusual shape of the Nepal flag, the Israel flag identified by its two blue stripes and the Star of David in the center, and so on.
Be Inspired with AhaSlides
It is not only you who are facing struggles to memorize a variety of national flags worldwide. It is not compulsory to learn all the world flags, but the more you know, the better intercultural communication is. You also can create your online Guess the Flags quiz with AhaSlides to make a new challenge and have fun with your friends.