Looking for some landmark questions and answers for your geography class or any of your upcoming quizzes? We’ve got you covered.
Below, you’ll find 40 world famous landmarks quiz questions and answers. They’re spread across 4 rounds…
More Funs with AhaSlides
Round 1: General Knowledge
Get the ball rolling with some common knowledge for your famous landmarks quiz. We’ve used a mix of question types below to give you more variety.
1. What is the name of the ancient citadel in Athens, Greece?
2. Where is Neuschwanstein Castle?
3. Which is the tallest waterfall in the world?
- Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)
- Niagara Falls (Canada)
- Angel Falls (Venezuela)
- Iguazu Falls (Argentina and Brazil)
4. What is the name of the U.K. palace considered to be the full-time home of the Queen?
- Kensington Palace
- Buckingham Palace
- Blenheim Palace
- Windsor Castle
5. Which city is Angkor Wat situated in?
- Phnom Penh
- Kampong Cham
- Siem Reap
6. Match the countries & landmarks.
- Singapore – Merlion Park
- Vietnam – Ha Long Bay
- Australia – Sydney Opera House
- Brazil – Christ the Redeemer
7. Which US landmark is situated in New York, but wasn’t made in the US?
The Statue of Liberty.
8. Which is the tallest building in the world?
9. Fill in the blank: The Great ______ is the longest wall in the world.
Wall of China.
10. Notre-Dame is a famous cathedral in Paris, true or false?
Big on Quizzes?
Grab free quiz templates from AhaSlides and host them for anyone!
Round 2: Landmark Anagrams
Shuffle the letters and confuse your audience a little bit with landmark anagrams. The mission here is to unscramble these words as fast as possible.
Round 3: Emoji Pictionary
Get your crowd excited and let their imagination run wild with emoji pictionary! Based on the provided emojis, your players need to guess the names of landmarks or related places.
21. What is the most popular tourist attraction in this country? 👢🍕
Leaning Tower of Pisa.
22. What is this landmark? 🪙🚪🌉
Golden Gate Bridge.
23. What is this landmark? 🎡👁
24. What is this landmark?🔺🔺
Pyramids of Giza.
25. What is this landmark? 🇵👬🗼
Petronas Twin Towers.
26. What is the famous landmark in the U.K.? 💂♂️⏰
27. What is this landmark? 🌸🗼
28. Which city is this landmark in? 🗽
29. Where is this landmark? 🗿
Easter Island, Chile.
30. What landmark is this? ⛔🌇
Round 4: Picture Round
This is the park of the famous landmarks quiz with pictures! In this round, challenge your players to guess the names of these landmarks and the countries in which they’re located. Random parts of some pictures are hidden to make it even more tricky! 😉
Answer: Taj Mahal, India.
Answer: Moai (Easter Island) statues, Chile.
Arc de Triomphe, France.
The Great Sphinx, Egypt.
Sistine Chapel, Vatican City.
Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.
Mount Rushmore, USA.
Mount Fuji, Japan.
Chichen Itza, Mexico.
Louvre Museum, France.
🧩️ Create your own hidden pictures here.
Make a Free Quiz with AhaSlides!
In 3 steps you can create any quiz and host it on interactive quiz software for free...
Sign Up for Free
Get your free AhaSlides account and create a new presentation.
Create your Quiz
Use 5 types of quiz question to build your quiz how you want it.
Host it Live!
Your players join on their phones and you host the quiz for them!