Looking for a Christmas Picture Quiz with questions and answers? Look no further!
Are you looking for some iconic Xmas symbols and preparing for an upcoming Christmas party? Do you know that the Christmas quiz challenge is an irreplaceable tradition for Christmas parties? Let’s gather your friends, family, and beloved ones and fascinate them with a fun Christmas pictures quiz. You can completely relax ’cause we have prepared a Christmas gift for you – 100++ best Christmas pictures trivia questions and answers that you can use immediately.
>> Still don’t know what to do for this Christmas Season? Let’s the AhaSlides Spinner Wheel decide
Let’s check out 140++ ideas of Christmas Picture Quiz with AhaSlides
- 20+ Quiz Ideas on Cryptic Christmas Foods Quiz around the World
- 20+ Quiz Ideas on Unusual Traditions Around the World
- 20+ Quiz Ideas on Famous Celebrations Globally
- 40 Christmas Picture Quiz Questions and Answers
- How to Use the Christmas Picture Quiz
- 3 Ways to Personalise your Christmas Picture Quiz
- Just One Quiz?
Grab this Interactive Quiz for Free!
Bring the Christmas joy with this 20-question Christmas picture quiz for absolutely free. Host from your laptop while your players play with their phones!
20++ Christmas Picture Quiz: Cryptic Christmas Foods around the World
There are many reasons why a delicious Christmas feast is one of the wanted events for all people around the world. You may heard about Ginger-man bread stick, roasted turkey, chocolate brownies, mince pies… which are some must-have foods in any Christmas celebration. However, for some specific cultures, people may add some unique Christmas dishes for some cryptic reason. Let’t guess what it is and where do they originate from?
Chrismas Picture Quiz – Christmas Foods
41. Rice pudding, Denmark // Guava-berry Rum, St. Maarten // Christmas Pudding, England
42. Sesame baklava, Greece // Bûche de Noël, France // Layered Dessert with Apples and Cream, Norway
43. Frumenty, Yorkshire, England // Roasted sheep head, Norway // Brigadeiro, Brazil
44. Beijinho de Coco, Brazil // La Rosca de Reyes, Spain // Roasted sheep head, Norway //
45. ‘Herring in a fur coat’, Russia // Fruitcake, Egypt // Guava-berry Rum, St. Maarten
46. Tourtière, Canada // Malva Pudding, South Africa // Trollkrem, Norway
47. Roast suckling pig, Puerto Rico // La Rosca de Reyes, Spain // Christollen, Germany
48. Oliebollen, Curaçao // Rabanadas, Portugal // Beijinho de Coco, Brazil
49. Layered Dessert with Apples and Cream, Norway // Tourtière, Canada // Sesame baklava, Greece
50. Christmas Pudding, England // Guava-berry Rum, St. Maarten // Frumenty, Yorkshire, England
51. ‘Herring in a fur coat’, Russia // Hallacas, Venezuela // Puto Bumbóng, Philipines
52. Brigadeiro, Brazil // Fruitcake, Egypt // Trollkrem, Norway
53. La Rosca de Reyes, Spain // Oplatek, Poland // ‘Herring in a fur coat’, Russia
54. Mattak and Kiviak, Greenland // Oplatek, Poland // Rice pudding, Denmark
55. Christollen, Germany // Financiers, French // Blushing Maid, Germany
56. Tourtière, Canada // Malva Pudding, South Africa // Sweet Venison Cake, Germany
57. Halo-Halo, Philipines // Lengua de Gato, Indonesia // Puto Bumbóng, Philipines
58. Palmier Cookies, French // Oliebollen, Curaçao // Buko Pandan, Maylaysia
59. Malva Pudding, South Africa // Hallacas, Venezuela // Brigadeiro, Brazil
60. Mattak and Kiviak, Greenland // Raw Shark meat, Japan // Raw Crocodile meat, Vietnam
20+ Christmas Picture Quiz: Unusual Traditions Around the World
Christmas Picture Quiz – Questions
Can you guess the name of the following weird Christmas traditions and their original hometown?
61. Julebukking, Scandinavian // The Gavle Goat, Sweden // Goat Dancer’s Festival, Greece
62. Hiding Brooms, Norway // Jumping the broom, South Africa // Hiding Brooms, England
63. Arcadia Spectacular, New Zealand // Rapati Rapa Nui, Easter Island, Chile //A Christmas spider, Ukraine
64. Christmas Skating, Norway // Roller Skate Mass, Venezuela // Christmas Skate Love, Spain
65. Ghost festival, Croatia // Krampus Run, Austria // Bad Santa, Denmark
66. Fried Caterpillars, South Africa // Fried worms, Sudan // Fried Caterpillars, Egypt
67. Shoes-tossing, Australia // Shoes-throwing, New Zealand // Throwing Shoes in the Czech Republic
68. Padant Christmas tree, Ghana // The Kiwi Christmas Tree, New Zealand // The Christmas Kauri tree, New Zealand
69. Christmas Eve Saunas, Finland // The Agora Sauna, Norway // Secret Sauna Day, Iceland
70. Sea witch festival, Delaware // La Befana the Witch, Italy // Traditions Samhain, Scotland
71. Belgian Christmas Beer Weekend – Brussels, Belgium // Oktoberfest, German // 12 pubs of Christmas, Ireland
72. The Yule Cat, Iceland // Kattenstoet, Belgium // MeowFest Virtual, Canada
73. Shoes by the Fire, Netherlands // Sinterklaas Avond, Netherlands // Samichlaus, the Swiss Santa
74. Risalamande, Denmark // Catalan Logs, Spain // Tio Caga, Frecnch
75. Flying Witches, Norway // Bad witch, Denmark // Hiding Broom, Norway
76. Diwali, India// Loy Krathong, Thailand // Giant Lantern Festival, the Philippines
77. Radish carving, Cuba // Christmas Radish festival, Sweden // Night of the Radish in Mexico
78. Donald duck, USA // “Kalle Anka,” in Sweden // Donald’s Christmas Carol, England
79. Tsechus, Bhutan // Mari Lwyd, Wales // Semana Santa, Guatemala
80. Tree’s Pickle in Germany // Christmas pickle, America // Christmas Eve Cucumber, Sctoland
20++ Christmas Picture Quiz: Famous Celebrations Globally
Christmas Picture Quiz – Questions
81. Bethlehem, West Bank // Paris, France // New York, USA
82. Strasbourg, France // Midnight Mass, The Vatican, Italy // Valkenburg Christmas Market, Netherlands
83. Miami Beach, USA // Havana, Cuba // Bondi Beach, Australia
84. Newport beach , USA // Miami Beach, USA // Havana, Cuba
85. The Christmas Fair of Budapest // Dresden Striezelmarkt, Germany // Zagreb Christmas Market, Croatia
86. Strasbourg, France // Bruges, Belgium // Santa Claus Village, Lapland, Finland
87. Gendarmenmarkt Christmas Market, Berlin, German // Quebec City, Canada // Salzburg, Austria
88. Santa Claus Village, Lapland, Finland // Winter Wonderland, London, England // Inari, Finland
89. Brussels’ Plaisirs d’Hiver, Belgium // Santa Claus Village, Lapland, Finland // Cologne, Germany
90. Dresden Striezelmarkt, Germany // Stockholm Christmas Market, Sweden // Valkenburg Christmas Market, Netherlands
91. The Christmas Fair of Budapest // Winter Festival, Moscow, Russia // Copenhagen Christmas Market, Denmark
92. Brussels’ Plaisirs d’Hiver, Belgium // Winter Illuminations light display at Yebisu Garden Place in Tokyo, Japan // Garden of Morning Light Festival, Gapyeong, South Korea
93. Christmas in Ice, the North Pole, Alaska // Winter village, Grindelwald, Switzerland // Cologne, Germany
94. Cologne, Germany // Winter village, Grindelwald, Switzerland // Asheville, North Carolina
95. Strasbourg, France // Festival de la Luz, San José, Costa Rica // Dresden Striezelmarkt, Germany
96. Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade, USA // Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade, South Florida // Winterfest Boat Parade, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
97. Garden of Morning Light Festival, Gapyeong, South Korea // Asheville, North Carolina // ZooLights, Portland, Oregon, USA
98. ZooLights, Portland, Oregon, USA // Crucian Christmas Festival, St. Croix, Virgin Islands, USA // Glacier Express, Switzerland
99. The 12 Days of Christmas Market, Dublin, Ireland // Stockholm Christmas Market, Sweden // Gendarmenmarkt Christmas Market, Berlin, German
100. Amsterdam Light Festival, the Netherlands // Glow, Eindhoven, Netherlands // Toronto’s Cavalcade of Lights festival, Canada
40 Christmas Picture Quiz Questions and Answers
Check out these 40 questions and answers for a Christmas image quiz. Scroll through the image galleries and see the questions from 1 to 10 below.
Round 1: Christmas Markets around the World
- Where’s this Christmas market? Graz // Bern // Berlin // Malmo
- Where’s this Christmas market? Birmingham // Dublin // Montpellier // Venice
- Where’s this Christmas market? Bratislava // Barcelona // Frankfurt // Vienna
- Where’s this Christmas market? Moscow // Odesa // Helsinki // Reykjavic
- Where’s this Christmas market? Krakow // Prague // Brussels // Ljubljana
- Where’s this Christmas market? New York // London // Auckland // Toronto
- Where’s this Christmas market? Edinburgh // Copenhagen // Sydney // Riga
- Where’s this Christmas market? Sibiu // Hamburg // Sarajevo // Budapest
- Where’s this Christmas market? Rotterdam // Tallinn // Bruges // St. Petersburg
- Where’s this Christmas market? Cusco // Kingston // Palermo // Cairo
Round 2: Zoomed in Christmas
- What’s this zoomed-in Christmas animal? Donkey
- What’s this zoomed-in Christmas animal? Reindeer
- What’s this zoomed-in Christmas animal? Partridge
- What’s this zoomed-in Christmas animal? Turkey
- What’s this zoomed-in Christmas animal? Robin
- What’s this zoomed-in Christmas object? Cracker
- What’s this zoomed-in Christmas object? Snowman
- What’s this zoomed-in Christmas object? Stocking
- What’s this zoomed-in Christmas object? Wreath
- What’s this zoomed-in Christmas object? Rudolph
Round 3: Christmas Movie Screenshots
- What movie is this from? Scrooged
- What movie is this from? The Muppet Christmas Carol
- What movie is this from? Love Actually
- What movie is this from? Deck the Halls
- What movie is this from? Nativity!
- What movie is this from? Office Christmas Party
- What movie is this from? Miracle on 34th Street
- What movie is this from? The Christmas Chronicles
- What movie is this from? Christmas with the Kranks
- What movie is this from? Holiday Inn
- Who’s the Secret Santa? Mariah Carey
- Who’s the Secret Santa? Michael Jackson
- Who’s the Secret Santa? Eartha Kitt
- Who’s the Secret Santa? Michael Bublé
- Who’s the Secret Santa? Boney M
- Who’s the Secret Santa? Bing Crosby
- Who’s the Secret Santa? Elton John
- Who’s the Secret Santa? George Michael
- Who’s the Secret Santa? Will Smith
- Who’s the Secret Santa? Nat King Cole
How to Use the Christmas Picture Quiz
Before we dive into the nuts and bolts of your new Christmas image quiz, let’s take a brief look at what you’ll need to host it successfully on quiz night:
What You’ll Need…
- 1 laptop for the quiz master.
- 1 phone for each quiz player.
Like with all of AhaSlides’ quizzes, this Christmas image quiz works great both online and offline. As host, you can hold it flawlessly over a video call or in a live setting, with audiences using their phones to both see and answer the questions.
How it Works…
- You present the quiz to your players, who can see your screen live or via Zoom.
- Your players join your quiz by typing the unique room code into their browser.
- You proceed through the quiz questions one by one, while your players race to answer them the fastest.
- The leaderboard reveals the final winner!
3 Ways to Personalise your Christmas Picture Quiz
#1: Solo or Team Quiz?
By default, all of our quizzes are solo affairs; everyone for themselves. Not very Christmassy, though, is it?
Well, turning your Christmas picture quiz into a team endeavour is a doddle:
- Click on the ‘settings’ tab in the header and scroll to the ‘quiz settings’.
- Check the box marked ‘play as teams’, then set team number and sizes, along with the scoring rules.
- Set the team names by clicking on ‘set team names’….
Once the lightbox opens, fill in the team names. You can do this on quiz day, after the teams have been established and have come up with their own team names.
When each player is joining the quiz, they’ll have to enter their name, choose an avatar and select their team from the list.
But exactly how do players join the quiz? Funny you should ask!
#2: Joining the Quiz
This Christmas picture quiz, like all of AhaSlides’ quizzes, operates 100% online. That means that you can host it from your laptop and your players can take part from literally anywhere with an internet connection.
There are two ways that players can join your quiz:
- Through typing the join code that sits at the top of every slide into their address bar:
- Through scanning the QR code that is shown when the host clicks the top bar of a slide:
The join code or QR code will take them to the start of your presentation. When you present your first quiz slide, each player will be prompted to enter their name, team and chosen avatar like so…
#3: Adapting the Questions
The questions in this Christmas picture quiz are aimed at all sorts of abilities. Still, no matter if you’ve got a bunch of Christmas clods or Noel know-it-alls, you can adapt the questions to fit your audience.
There are a few ways that you can simplify any questions you feel are too hard:
- Turn open-ended ‘type answer’ quiz slides into multiple choice ‘pick answer’ slides.
- Add easier questions and remove the harder ones.
- Allow more time to answer questions and get rid of the ‘faster answers get more points’ time pressure (see below).
Of course, on the other hand, there’s a few ways you can make your Christmas picture quiz more difficult:
- Make the time limits even stricter.
- Turn multiple choice ‘pick answer’ questions into open-ended ‘type answer’ ones (see below).
- Add more difficult questions and remove the easy ones.
- Keep it a solo quiz so it’s everyone against everyone else!
👊 Protip: Is this quiz going to feature in your virtual party? Then you’ll probably want to check out our bumper list of 30 totally free virtual party ideas. The ideas within are perfect for the holidays and beyond, all requiring very little preparation and absolutely no budget!
Just One Quiz?
Actually, nope. You’ll find heaps of quizzes, just like the Christmas picture quiz, in our quiz library.
Sign up to AhaSlides to get these premade quizzes, and any more, for free!
Now that you have had 100++ free complete Christmas Picture Quiz, with challenges questions and answers, you can’t start preparing the online version X-mas quiz to have fun at the upcoming X-mas party. It is easy to create a Christmas quiz and share it with friends in a minute.
You can use AhaSlides Christmas template right away for free.
You also can use other AhaSlides Christmas quizzes right away
Learn how to use AhaSlides right now.