Looking for a Christmas picture quiz with questions and answers? Well, old Father AhaSlides has done you one better.
Underneath these tinsel-laden branches, you’ll find a 40-question Christmas image quiz. It’s completely free to download and comes with equally free access to our interactive quizzing software. Merry quizmas!
Your Christmas Picture Quiz Guide
40-Question Christmas Picture Quiz (Free Download)
Let’s not beat around the Christmas brush; here’s our free Christmas picture quiz, complete with 40 questions and answers:
On the right-hand side of the above preview you’ll see an arrow. Click on this to scroll through the preview and see all of the visual Christmas glory within. If you’re happy with it, click on the ‘sign up’ button in the bottom-right corner.
Feel like tinkering with the quiz? Once you download it, you can change whatever you like, including question types, background, audio clips and a wealth of other cracking ideas that we’ve got down here!
How to download this free Christmas image quiz:
- Check out the preview above and click on the ‘sign up’ button.
- When prompted, make a free for life account with AhaSlides.
- On the My Presentation dashboard, click on ‘Christmas Picture Quiz’ and start playing around!
Just One? Come on, It’s Christmas!
Well, you’ve got us there!
To keep the good times rolling this Christmas, AhaSlides have got a huge library of free + premade Christmas quizzes. The only finger you’ll have to lift is the one that clicks the ‘sign up’ button’ on these previews (or ‘copy to account’ if you have an account already).
Here’s our free 40-question family Christmas quiz:
And here’s our 40-question Christmas music quiz:
Take another stroll through these quizzes and see if there’s anything that would compliment your new Christmas picture quiz.
If not, you may find what you’re looking for in our ever-growing library of free premade quizzes. Here, you’ll also find a bunch of tips on making the most of this year’s bizarre Christmas, including how to throw the ultimate virtual Christmas party, full of festive games!
How to Use and Adapt your Christmas Picture Quiz
Before we dive into the nuts and bolts of your new Christmas image quiz, let’s take a brief look at what you’ll need to host it successfully on quiz night:
- A laptop or desktop for the quiz master.
- One phone for each quiz player.
- If the quiz is taking place over video conferencing software, one laptop or desktop for each player (in addition to their phone).
Like with all of AhaSlides’ quizzes, this Christmas image quiz works great both online and offline. As host, you can hold it flawlessly over a video call or in a live setting, with audiences using their phones to both see and answer the questions.
Let’s look at a few ways you can tailor the quiz around your players:
1. Solo or Team Quiz?
By default, all of our quizzes are solo affairs; everyone for themselves. Not very Christmassy, though, is it?
Well, turning your Christmas picture quiz into a team endeavour is a doddle:
- Click on the ‘settings’ tab in the header and scroll to the ‘quiz settings’.
- Check the box marked ‘play as teams’, then set team number and sizes, along with the scoring rules.
- Set the team names by clicking on ‘set team names’….
Once the lightbox opens, fill in the team names. You can do this on quiz day, after the teams have been established and have come up with their own team names.
When each player is joining the quiz, they’ll have to enter their name, choose an avatar and select their team from the list.
But exactly how do players join the quiz? Funny you should ask!
2. Joining the Quiz
This Christmas picture quiz, like all of AhaSlides’ quizzes, operates 100% online. That means that you can host it from your laptop and your players can take part from literally anywhere with an internet connection.
There are two ways that players can join your quiz:
- Through typing the join code that sits at the top of every slide into their address bar:
- Through scanning the QR code that is shown when the host clicks the top bar of a slide:
The join code or QR code will take them to the start of your presentation. When you present your first quiz slide, each player will be prompted to enter their name, team and chosen avatar like so…
3. Adapting the Questions
The questions in this Christmas picture quiz are aimed at all sorts of abilities. Still, no matter if you’ve got a bunch of Christmas clods or Noel know-it-alls, you can adapt the questions to fit your audience.
There are a few ways that you can simplify any questions you feel are too hard:
- Turn open-ended ‘type answer’ quiz slides into multiple choice ‘pick answer’ slides.
- Add easier questions and remove the harder ones.
- Allow more time to answer questions and get rid of the ‘faster answers get more points’ time pressure (see below).
Of course, on the other hand, there’s a few ways you can make your Christmas picture quiz more difficult:
- Make the time limits even stricter.
- Turn multiple choice ‘pick answer’ questions into open-ended ‘type answer’ ones (see below).
- Add more difficult questions and remove the easy ones.
- Keep it a solo quiz so it’s everyone against everyone else!
Download the Christmas Picture Quiz for Free!
There’s a bit of a shake-up to Christmas this year, but the magic persists. Keep family, friends and colleagues close this holiday with our free Christmas picture quiz!
And remember, we’ve got plenty more free quizzes like this in the bank; perfect for the virtual pub, virtual office or around the virtual log fire.