Looking to test your friends’ knowledge ahead of the finale of history’s greatest anime? Keep reading; we’ve got 40 questions and answers for the ultimate Attack on Titan quiz!
Below, you can download the entire quiz on AhaSlides for 100% free, then use it to test your friends (also for free) using AhaSlides’ live quizzing software.
Or, you can check out our much more fun with AhaSlides! Ready? Now or never, Mikasa. More Funs now!
Your Guide to the Attack on Titan Quiz
The 40-Question Attack on Titan Quiz (Free Download!)
Check out our instantly downloadable Attack on Titan quiz below. You host the quiz live for your fellow Titanheads, who play along by answering the questions on their smartphones.
- Click the button above to see the quiz in the AhaSlides editor.
- Share the room code with your friends to challenge them live on their Titan knowledge!
Protip 👊 Feel the quiz is too easy? Too hard? Feel free to change or add any question you want! Clicking the button above makes the quiz entirely yours.
Attack on Titan Quiz Questions and Answers
Want to go old school with pen and paper? Here are all of the questions and answers from the Attack on Titan quiz above.
⭐ Please bear in mind that we’ve left out the 15 image questions as they only work on AhaSlides’ live quizzing software. You can find them in the full Attack on Titan quiz here.
Attack on Titan Quiz Questions
— Easy —
- What is the Japanese name for ‘Attack on Titan’?
- Select the 4 real Titans
- While in his Pure Titan form, who eats Bertholdt Hoover?
- Grisha Yeager stole the Founding Titan from which family before almost wiping them out?
- Who does Levi team up with to rescue Eren from the Female Titan?
- What is the method that turns the Subjects of Ymir into Titans?
— Medium —
- The 3 walls were named after which king’s daughters?
- What relation is Kenny the Ripper to Levi Ackerman?
- The Founding Titan allows its user to gain control of other titans by doing what?
- Who was Jean Kirschtein disguised as when he was taken to the Imperial Capital for judgment?
- Which Marleyan city contains an ‘internment zone’ for Eldians to live in?
- What did Levi find in the false bottom of Eren’s basement desk?
- How did Eren accidentally trigger his Titan transformation?
- How did the Attack Titan break into War Hammer’s crystal shield?
- In the ruined village of Ragako, Conny Springer found a Titan lying where?
- How long does someone live for after eating a person controlling one of the 9 Titans?
- Kenny Ackermann killed Dimo Reeves while he was doing what?
- What was the last gift that Kenny Ackermann gave to Levi?
- What colour were the signal flares that the Scout Regiment used to warn of approaching titans?
— Hard —
- Kiyomi Azumabito is the ambassador of which nation?
- The ‘D’ in ODM gear stands for what?
- The two characters who used to hang out with Levi are Furlan Church and who else?
- The Battle of Shiganshina District took place in what year?
- What does Eren use to seal Wall Rose after its breach?
- In Eldian mythology, who granted Ymir Fritz the power of the Titans?
Attack on Titan Quiz Answers
- Yu Yu Hakusho // Kosaku Shima // Shingeki no Kyojin // Kimi ni Todoke
- Guardian Titan // Jaw Titan // Colossal Titan // Monster Titan // Cart Titan // Axe Titan // Attack Titan
- Reiner Braun // Eren Yeager // Porco Galliard // Armin Arlert
- Tyber // Braun // Fritz // Reiss
- Mikasa Ackerman // Jean Kirschtien // Dot Pyxis // Kitz Weilman
- Eaten by an existing Titan // Torture // Shot by a PSA rifle // Injection
- King Fritz
- His uncle // His father // His brother // His father-in-law
- Screaming // Dancing // Jumping // Whistling
- Levi Ackermann // Connie Springer // Eren Yeager // Sasha Braus
- Shiganshina // Libero // Ragako // Mitras
- Books // A key // An amulet // A gun
- Practicing his shooting // Riding a horse // Trying to pick up a spoon // Sneezing
- Crushing it with his own hands // Using War Hammer’s hammer // Throwing it at Armour Titan’s Head // Using Jaw Titan’s mouth
- On top of his family’s house // Inside the library // In a stream // Underneath a pile of old newspapers
- 10 years // 13 years // 15 years // 19 years
- Cutting his nails in a cart // Waiting for his son to pee in an alley // Eating breakfast under the clock tower // Playing with his son
- One of his guns // A necklace from Levi’s mother // A Titan injection // His favourite hat
- Blue & purple // Yellow & orange // Red & black // White & green
- Destructive // Deadly // Determined // Directional
- Christine Rose // Isobel Magnolia // Jade Tulip // Sofia Daffodil
- 820 // 850 // 875 // 890
- A boulder
- The Devil of Helos // The Spawn of the Devil // The Dancing Devil // The Devil of All Earth
⭐ Get all these questions and more within seconds by clicking the button below!
How to Use the Free Attack on Titan Quiz on AhaSlides
There’s only two things you need to play the Attack on Titan quiz above.
- Friends, with a smartphone each.
- Yourself, with a computer.
Want to play this quiz online? Absolutely; you just need to share your screen with your players, which means they’ll need a laptop each as well.
If you’re looking to play instantly, there are two ways to connect with your players:
- Via the QR code, which players can scan from your screen with their phones.
- Via the unique URL join code, which players can type into their phone’s browser.
If you want to get more personal, you can adapt the quiz in any way you want. Let’s take a look at how to make this Attack on Titan Quiz truly yours…
#1 – Add or Change Questions
In the ‘Content‘ tab on the right-hand side of the editor, you can change any of these from the pre-made Attack on Titan quiz:
- The question
- The answer options
- The time limit
- The points system
- The extra settings
To make individual questions easier or harder in an instant, you can change the question type between ‘pick answer’ and ‘type answer’. ‘Pick answer’ questions are multiple choice, whereas ‘type answer’ questions offer no options to choose from.
Using the ‘Type‘ tab in the right-hand column, you can either…
- Turn an existing question type into the other question type.
- Add a new slide with your own question.
#2 – Add or Change Backgrounds + Colours
In the ‘Background‘ tab of the right-hand column, you can change the background image, as well as the text colour and base colour for the whole slide. You can also change the visibility to make sure everything on the slide is easy to read for your players.
#3 – Add Audio
Need some of that epic soundtrack for your Attack on Titan quiz? You can use the ‘Audio‘ tab on the right-hand column to add music or sounds from the show to individual question slides.
Paid feature ⭐ Please note that you can only add audio by upgrading to a paid plan. Paid plans start from as little as $2.95 for one-time use and they also allow you to expand your audience limit past 7.
3 More Ideas for your Attack on Titan Quiz
Don’t let the conversation stop after the quiz. Attack on Titan fans have got a lot to talk about.
You can use the polling and discussion features on your free AhaSlides account to ask your audience anything you want about the show.
Here’s a few ideas to keep the party going…
Idea #1 – Favourite Moments (in an open-ended slide)
What superfan doesn’t have their favourite AoT moment etched permanently into their brain? The best story moments, the best character moments, the kind of moments that make your head explode; they’re all ripe ground for hours of friendly debate.
Ask your audience about their favourite moment in an ‘open-ended slide‘ and let them have their say in an organised and permanent way.
Idea #2 – Favourite Characters (in a word cloud slide)
Attack on Titan fans have a fierce loyalty when it comes to their favourite characters. For short answers like these, you can use a ‘word cloud‘.
A word cloud takes everyone’s answers and shows them on one screen. The most popular answer will appear largest at the centre, while the other answers will decrease in size the less popular they are.
Idea #3 – Rate the Episode (in a scales slide)
It’s not always easy to put our love of certain AoT episodes into words. Sometimes, it’s easier to go with numbers.
A ‘scales slide‘ lets your audience rate anything they want on a sliding scale. Simply choose the main topic, choose a few statements about that topic, then let your audience choose their rating of each statement.
You’ll find the rest of our quizzes hanging out in the AhaSlides Template Library. Head there to download any quiz you see for absolutely free!
Feature image icon courtesy of Jefferson LS